Manchester Metropolitan University: Digital Marketing Communications
|Institution||Manchester Metropolitan University View institution profile|
|Department||Marketing, Retail and Tourism|
|Telephone||0161 247 69 69|
The way we communicate, advertise to and reach customers has changed dramatically in the digital age. This new area of marketing is rapidly expanding and opportunities for employment are growing all over the world.
Accredited by the Institute of Data and Marketing, this is a specialist course designed to develop your knowledge and skillset in evidence-based, applied digital marketing strategy and campaign planning. We welcome students from all over the world, who have a passion for digital and want to develop their professional practice and enhance their marketing career prospects.
You’ll develop your knowledge and skills through a mix of collaborative teaching and group workshops with industry-skilled, research-active academics, live client briefs and specialist guest lectures.
**The latest insights from industry**
This course is designed around the latest advancements in the digital environment with units that allow you to develop specialist digital marketing skills sought after by employers.
Taught by experienced digital experts, you’ll gain unique insights and the vital skills needed to succeed in this rapidly expanding sector.
**A world of opportunity**
Outside the course, our internship and networking opportunities will offer you the chance to put your skills to the test and to make valuable contacts.
Whatever your preferred career direction, in-house, agency or freelance, studying with us will help you find your passion and ensure you have the knowledge and skils to succeed as a strategic digital marketer.
**Features and Benefits**
- **Triple crown** - study in a Business School that has prestigious triple accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
- **An accessible masters degree** – Suitable whatever your level of marketing experience.
- **Industry connections** – Learn from our team of experienced marketing professionals and take advantage of their links within the global digital and social media community.
- **Study in Manchester** – one of the UK’s most exciting digital cities is packed with creative companies on the lookout for talented graduates.
- **No Exams** – Finish your degree without taking pressurised exams. Assessment is 100% coursework.
- **Applied learning** - Put your newly acquired digital skills into practice working on a live client brief. You’ll gain real-world experience and begin building your professional portfolio.
- **Internships** – Explore internship opportunities with agencies and industry partners in the region. This allows you to test possible career paths and build your work experience.
- **Employability** – Graduate with an industry recognised qualification that will allow you to compete for wide range of senior roles in the digital environment.
- **Academic expertise** - you will taught by experienced academics, in the fields of research, analysis and publication.
|Level||RQF Level 7|
ou'll need a good UK honours degree - at least a 2:2 - or the international equivalent. While we'll consider any discipline, this is a course that's ideal for graduates of a marketing or business-related subject. Overseas applicants will require IELTS with an overall score of 6.5 with no less than 5.5 in any category, or an equivalent accepted English qualification.
Manchester Metropolitan University
A modern university in a great global city
Manchester Metropolitan University has a proud heritage dating back to 1824. It is one of the largest universities in the UK, with over 38,000 students, and is home to a diverse international student population from more than 140 countries.
The University is ranked amongst the world’s top 200 universities under 50 years old*, which is a measure of its commitment to delivering and supporting quality research and teaching.
Manchester Metropolitan’s campus is located in the centre of Manchester, amongst world-renowned music, arts, shopping and sports ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Media studies, Communication studies, Communication design, Business studies, Marketing, Computer science, Digital imaging or Information technology, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here