Manchester Metropolitan University: International Business Management
|Institution||Manchester Metropolitan University View institution profile|
|Department||Economics, Policy and International Business|
|Telephone||0161 247 6969|
Take on new and emerging markets in an international context. On this course, we'll help you to develop vital skills in international business management.
As well as ethical and global management, you’ll also refine your expertise by exploring the political economy and how it can affect global trade.
You can tailor the course to concentrate on areas that you find most interesting by selecting option units from a wide range of business specialisms.
We’ll also help you understand working practices from different territories and build the skills you need to effectively manage people from different cultures and backgrounds.
**Going beyond the theory**
Guest lectures, delivered by leaders from a variety of sectors, will give you a well-rounded view of different career paths in international business.
You’ll also have the opportunity to take an optional 36-48 week internship which will give you a unique insight into how international organisations work. This could be a real boost to your career, allowing you to add relevant, professional experience to your CV.
**Features and Benefits**
- **Triple crown** - study in a Business School that has prestigious triple accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
- **Taught by experts** – you’ll learn from academics with experience working for global businesses. They also carry out cutting-edge research in their fields which feeds into your learning.
- **A city of opportunities** – with global organisations and innovative start-ups, Manchester offers a wealth of opportunities. Use our connections with employers to enhance your studies and professional network.
- ** Unique insights** – learn from guest lecturers who have experience working on an international scale. You’ll get an insider’s view of some of the world’s most ambitious global businesses.
- **Customisable degree** - specialise in the areas of international business that you’re most interested in to help shape your future career.
- **Optional internship** – gain extensive professional experience during an optional 36-48 week internship with an international business.
- **Boost your employability** – explore a wide range of management roles all over the world. The skills you develop on this course are relevant across international markets.
|Level||RQF Level 7|
Normally a good UK honours degree (minimum 2:2), or international equivalent, in a business-related subject. We will also consider your application if you have significant management experience or degree equivalent professional qualifications.
Overseas applicants will require IELTS with an overall score of 6.5 with no less than 5.5 in any category, or an equivalent accepted English qualification.
Manchester Metropolitan University
A modern university in a great global city
Manchester Metropolitan University has a proud heritage dating back to 1824. It is one of the largest universities in the UK, with over 38,000 students, and is home to a diverse international student population from more than 140 countries.
The University is ranked amongst the world’s top 200 universities under 50 years old*, which is a measure of its commitment to delivering and supporting quality research and teaching.
Manchester Metropolitan’s campus is located in the centre of Manchester, amongst world-renowned music, arts, shopping and sports ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Administration, Business administration, Business studies, Business consultancy, European business studies, Finance, Human resource management, International business studies, Marketing, Small business studies, Management, Business statistics, Entrepreneurial studies, Leadership, Management services, Process management or Strategic management, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here