University of Exeter: Financial Analysis and Fund Management
|Institution||University of Exeter View institution profile|
|Department||Finance View department profile|
|Telephone||+44 (0) 1392 723246|
- Specialist finance Masters in advanced financial theory with practical application
- Rated amongst the world’s best programmes in the **2018 Financial Times Pre-Experience Masters in Finance** and the **2019 QS World University Masters in Finance** rankings
- Study towards levels I and II of the CFA® examinations alongside your programme
- Three-week pre-sessional induction course and intensive training led by CFA® accredited practitioners
Our flagship finance Masters is ideal for anyone wishing to study advanced financial theory and acquire expertise in investment analysis or portfolio management. You will be challenged with an academically rigorous curriculum to ensure you gain the skills demanded by global organisations.
This programme is one of a limited number globally which has been awarded CFA® ‘University Affiliation Program’ Status, giving you the opportunity to undertake both Level I and II of the CFA® examinations during the programme. This means you can work towards a professional qualification alongside your Masters.
You will be provided with a high level of support for the CFA® Level I and II examinations including a three-week pre-sessional induction course in September, and intensive training led by academics and CFA® accredited practitioners.
You can also take advantage of a range of additional activities including:
- International study trip to visit companies and attend bespoke classes run at our prestigious partner universities.
- Academic/Research Challenges giving you the opportunity to participate in various events and challenges, the CFA® Institute and our partners including: the global CFA® Investment Research Challenge, the Business School’s Ethics Challenge and the Bloomberg Investment Ideas Challenge.
- Study abroad opportunities including the prestigious QTEM programme and Double Degree programme.
- Financial database training course delivered by data specialists from well-known financial data providers such as Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Bureau Van Dijk, S&P Global Market Intelligence.
CFA Scholarships and additional funding available please visit our website for more details.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
|Level||RQF Level 7|
A 2:1 or above with honours in Accounting, Finance, Investment, Economics, Maths, Business or related discipline from a recognised university. Evidence of mathematical/quantitative* ability is essential. The majority of our candidates will be expecting a First or 2:1 degree, however, we do consider all applications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the programme of study, significant relevant work experience or professional qualifications such as CFA, ACCA, ICAEW, ICAS and CIMA.
This programme is an intensive 12 month programme and gives students the opportunity to study for the CFA(r) Level I and Level II exams at the same time as the MSc Financial Analysis and Fund Management.
*Mathematics modules may include, for example, Algebra, Calculus, Econometrics, Statistics, Probability or Optimisation.
|Channel Islands||14800 GBP for Year 1|
|International||26800 GBP for Year 1|
|EU||14800 GBP for Year 1|
|England||14800 GBP for Year 1|
|Scotland||14800 GBP for Year 1|
|Wales||14800 GBP for Year 1|
|Northern Ireland||14800 GBP for Year 1|
University of Exeter
Master your future
The world of work is rapidly changing and the skills required for the future are ever evolving. Our innovative postgraduate programmes at University of Exeter Business School have been designed to prepare you to succeed in a changing global workplace, with research led teaching, industry informed content and hands-on experience.
Our dedication to our students, teaching and research, has been recognised by the three leading international accreditation bodies, AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB. The prestigious ‘Triple Crown’ accreditation is held by less than one hundred business school globally, placing Exeter among the very ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Business studies, Accounting, Finance, International finance, Financial services, Banking, Decision making or Financial decision making, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here