University of Exeterhttp://www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate
University of Exeter
We are a Russell Group university ranked in the top one per cent of universities in the world (QS World University Rankings). We score particularly highly for ‘international outlook’ and the University welcomes staff and students from over 130 countries. The experience of our overseas students is second to none: in 2017 we won the ‘International Student Choice’ award (WhatUni).
- 98 per cent of our research is of international quality and we have world-leading research and impact in all subjects (REF 2014)
- At the forefront of global collaboration, actively supporting our staff and students to build working relationships with counterparts overseas
Funded PhD studentships across all our subject areas
We are looking for talented researchers to join us on our journey of success. From now and into early next year, we are making available up to 80 funded PhD studentships across all our subject areas.
An exceptional PhD experience
- Exceptional support through our Doctoral Training partnerships, academic colleges and university-wide Doctoral College
- A dynamic and engaging atmosphere: 30% of academic staff are early career researchers
- Fantastic campuses within easy reach of the coast, moorland and countryside of Devon and Cornwall
‘I came to Exeter for the scientific environment and the local environment. You can have both here; excellent science and quality of life.’
Professor Murray Grant
Masters students also benefit from our research strength as often are lecturers are also our researchers – those writing the books and research papers. The teaching and knowledge received is at the forefront of knowledge and you will benefit from access to the latest thinking, equipment and resources.
Putting Masters degrees in reach of many
The academic entry requirements for Masters degrees are often a 2:1 Honours (or equivalent) from any recognised institution. This – combined with scholarships and the Government’s Postgraduate Loan Scheme – opens up the opportunity for a University of Exeter Masters degree to many graduates.
Why choose Exeter?
- One of the world's top universities in an exceptional location in South West England
- top one per cent of universities in the QS World University Rankings
- A member of the Russell Group of research-intensive universities
- Streatham Campus is a registered botanic garden covering 370 acres
- The Penryn Campus covers 100 acres at the heart of the living laboratory that is Cornwall
- An inspiring and supportive environment in which to study for a Masters or PhD degree.
Find out more about Exeter
Postgraduate Open Days
Exeter Postgraduate Open Day - Wednesday 15th November 2017 and Wednesday 7 March 2018
Cornwall Postgraduate Open Day - Monday 20th November 2017 and Saturday 10 March 2018
Find out more about our postgraduate open days
- Institute of Arab and Islamic Studies
- Management Studies
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mining and Minerals Engineering
- Modern Languages
- Renewable Energy
- Sociology, Philosophy and Anthropology
- Sport and Health Sciences
- University of Exeter Medical School
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here