University of Exeter: Economicshttps://business-school.exeter.ac.uk/
University of Exeter
Master your future
The world of work is rapidly changing and the skills required for the future are ever evolving. Our innovative postgraduate programmes at University of Exeter Business School have been designed to prepare you to succeed in a changing global workplace, with research led teaching, industry informed content and hands-on experience.
Our dedication to our students, teaching and research, has been recognised by the three leading international accreditation bodies, AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB. The prestigious ‘Triple Crown’ accreditation is held by less than one hundred business school globally, placing Exeter among the very best worldwide.
- Triple accredited Business School
- A Russell Group University
- Financial Times Top 100 European Business School
- Globally recognised flagship finance and management programmes
- MSc Management is rated 91st in the world in the 2018 Financial Times Masters in Management rankings
- MSc Financial Analysis and Fund Management is ranked amongst the top 100 in the 2019 QS Masters in Finance rankings and 62nd in the 2018 Financial Times Masters in Finance Pre-experience rankings
- Leading MBA for a better world in the Corporate Knights Better World Rankings 2017 and 2018
- Top 10 position for all our subjects in The Complete University Guide 2020.
- 7th for Accounting & Finance, 8th for Business & Management and 13th for Economics in the Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019
- 73% of our research is rated world-leading or internationally excellent (REF 2014)
- Ranked amongst the top 150 universities worldwide in The Times Higher Education World rankings 2019
- Rated 5 stars for quality in the 2019 QS Stars ratings
£1 million in postgraduate scholarships available
We want to ensure studying for a Masters remains accessible to the brightest minds of the future, regardless of financial background.
We therefore have £1 million in postgraduate scholarships available for 2020 entry from full to part-fees. Find out more about our current scholarships for postgraduate students.
Enhance your employability
You will have access to our dedicated careers team who will help you build a strategy to establish your goals, and support you in achieving them.
To add an extra dimension to your degree, we also have a range of study abroad opportunities so you can gain further international experience:
- As one of only two UK universities to be a member of the prestigious QTEM network you can spend an additional semester abroad and partake in a 200-hour internship gaining invaluable practical experience
- Gain two masters with the Double Degree programme
A beautiful campus environment
Exeter offers you one of the finest university campuses in the UK, and a quality of life that is really second to none. It is a prosperous, safe city that is rich in both history and culture, combining a historic quayside with modern shopping centres. With rolling countryside and the coast on your doorstep, and all just 2 hours by train from London, at Exeter you will have the best of both worlds.
What our students think
“The infrastructure on campus is very good, especially the amount of study spaces. After class, I usually go to Amory or The Forum for self-study. There is a good atmosphere for studying and there are different areas set for students with different needs, such as quiet space, group study rooms, video rooms etc. The digital equipment is also very advanced and when conducting group discussions, we often have access to a projector. My favourite thing about the campus is the beautiful green environment and being able to get so close to cute wild animals.”
Li, Accounting and Finance, China
Want to know what it is really like to study here?
Talk to one of our current students on our online chat system.
Finance and Accounting
MSc Accounting and Finance
MSc Accounting and Tax
MSc Financial Analysis and Fund Management
MSc Finance and Investment
MSc Finance and Management
MSc Finance and Marketing
MSc Money, Banking and Finance
Business and Management
MSc / PGDip Human Resources Management
MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
MSc International Tourism Management
MSc International Business
The Exeter MBA
MRes Global Political Economy
MSc Economics and Econometrics
MSc Behavioural Economics and Finance
MSc Financial Economics
MSc Money, Banking and Finance
MRes Economics (Pathway to PhD)
The University of Exeter Business School
Tel: +44 (0)1392 723246
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here