University of Liverpool: Managementhttps://www.liverpool.ac.uk/management/
University of Liverpool
The University of Liverpool Management School delivers an innovative and established portfolio of programmes in core areas of business and management, including marketing, economics, international business, finance and accounting.
As a Russell Group University, research is at the core of everything we do and is fundamental to our continuing success. We offer research-connected teaching and a supportive student experience that develops knowledgeable, employable and ethical graduates with a strong international focus.
The School has 175 members of academic and research staff, and there are over 1100 students studying the postgraduate taught programmes.
- Accounting and Finance MSc
- Business Analytics and Big Data MSc
- Economics MSc
- Entrepreneurship MSc
- Finance MSc
- Human Resource Management MSc (CIPD Accredited)
- International Business MSc
- Marketing MSc
- Master in Management MIM
- Occupational and Organisational Psychology MSc
- Operations and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Project Management MSc
- Sports Business and Management MSc
- Management MRes
The Management School has a range of generous Master’s scholarships and MBA scholarships available for September 2019 entry. These include full-fee and partial-fee scholarships, awarded on the basis of academic and professional excellence. Our scholarships do not require a separate application -- all eligible applicants to our MBA and MSc programmes are considered.
Accreditations and rankings
- The University of Liverpool Management School is AACSB-Accredited.
- The Master in Management MIM programme features in the Economist’s Which MBA? Masters in Management ranking.
- The MSc Finance and Master in Management MIM programmes, are both ranked by the FT
- Human Resource Management MSc is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
- Our Marketing MSc is professionally accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- Crafted by one of the UK’s leading Operations and Supply Chain Management research groups, our Operations and Supply Chain Management MSc is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS, subject to renewal) and the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport UK (CILT).
- The MBA programme is one of only 15 Schools in the UK to feature in The Economist’s, Which MBA? 2018 top 100 global ranking. It is also rated second in the UK for opening up career opportunities.
- The Football Industries MBA programme is one of the top 40 sport management courses in the world according to the SportBusiness Postgraduate Course Rankings 2018.
University of Liverpool Management School Team
- Accounting and Finance (Master of Science - MSc (PG))
- Accounting (Based in London Campus) (MSc)
- Business Administration (Football Industries) (MBA)
- Business Analytics and Big Data (MSc)
- Economics (MSc)
- Entrepreneurship (MSc)
- Finance (MSc)
- Finance and Investment Management (MSc)
- Financial Risk Management
- Human Resource Management (CIPD Accredited) (MSc)
- International Accounting (Based in London Campus) (MSc)
- International Business (MSc)
- Management (Master of Research - MRes)
- Marketing (MSc)
- Master in Management (MIM)
- MBA (The Liverpool MBA) on campus (MBA)
- Occupational and Organisational Psychology (MSc)
- Operations and Supply Chain Management (MSc)
- Project Management (MSc)
- Project Management (MSc)
- Sports Business and Management (MSc)
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here