University of Plymouth: Data Science and Business Analytics
|Institution||University of Plymouth View institution profile|
|Department||School of Computing, Electronics and Mathematics|
This course is no longer offered.
University of Plymouth also offers courses in:
- Peninsula Medical School
- PGCE courses
- Plymouth Business School
- Plymouth Institute of Education
- School of Art, Design and Architecture
- School of Biological and Marine Sciences
- School of Biomedical Sciences
- School of Engineering, Computing and Mathematics
- School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences
- School of Health Professions
- School of Humanities and Performing Arts
- School of Law, Criminology and Government
- School of Nursing and Midwifery
- School of Psychology
University of Plymouth
The University of Plymouth is a high-quality, research-rich institution with a mission to advance knowledge and transform lives through specialist teaching. With a Silver in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF 2018), our innovative learning environment is at the heart of our taught programmes. In 2018, Plymouth was listed both as a ‘Top 25 University’ in the WhatUni Student Choice Awards and as a top 2 UK modern university by the Times Higher Education 2018 ’Young University’ rankings. Two thirds of our most recent submission to the Research Excellence Framework was rated a ‘world leading’ or of ‘international ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Information technology, Computer science or Data analysis, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here