Nottingham Trent University: Intellectual Property Litigation
|Institution||Nottingham Trent University View institution profile|
|Department||Nottingham Law School|
|Telephone||+44(0)115 848 4200|
Nottingham Law School offers an Intellectual Property Litigation course, designed for those who have at least two years experience in intellectual property practice; the courses build upon students' existing knowledge and experience.
The Nottingham Law School Intellectual Property Litigation course is:
- designed specifically for experienced intellectual property practitioners
- approved by ITMA / IPREG and satisfies the requirements for qualification as a trade mark litigator and / or trade mark advocate (please note that both courses are required)
- approved by CIPA / IPREG and satisfies the requirements for qualification as a patent attorney litigator (please note that both courses are required)
- delivered in a way that suits busy schedules and minimises the time spent away from the office
- designed to allow students to apply their knowledge and skills to their own practice
- designed to provide continuing professional education.
Those who practice in the field of intellectual property face the traditional pressures of heavy caseloads, the complexity of cases and the need to keep up to date with new developments, legislation and case law in the UK, Europe and internationally. Nottingham Law School offers an Intellectual Property Litigation course which can enable practitioners to meet these challenges and exercise rights to conduct litigation in the Intellectual Property Enterprise Court and the High Court (including full advocacy rights before the IPEC) as well as appeals from those courts.
|Level||RQF Level 7|
At least 2 years experience in intellectual property practice.
50 Shakespeare Street
|EU||4320 GBP for Whole course|
|International||4320 GBP for Whole course|
|England||4320 GBP for Whole course|
|Scotland||4320 GBP for Whole course|
|Wales||4320 GBP for Whole course|
|Northern Ireland||4320 GBP for Whole course|
Nottingham Trent University
Why Study at NTU?
Nottingham Trent University (NTU) is one of the biggest and most popular universities in the UK offering a number of benefits for our postgraduate students.
NTU are proud to have been named University of the Year 2019 in the Guardian University Awards.
This represents another significant addition to our growing list of major accolades. This prestigious award comes after we received the coveted Times Higher Education University of the Year 2017 and the Times and Sunday Times Modern University of the Year 2018.
Many of our courses are designed to meet industry needs ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Social sciences, Law, Civil law, Property law, Commercial law or Intellectual property law, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here