Manchester Metropolitan University: Rail Engineering
|Institution||Manchester Metropolitan University View institution profile|
|Department||Department of Engineering View department profile|
This course is no longer offered.
Manchester Metropolitan University currently offers other courses in Department of Engineering:
- Electronic Smart Systems Engineering (2019)
- Electronic Smart Systems Engineering (2020)
- Industrial Digitalisation (2019)
- Industrial Digitalisation (2020)
- Mechanical Smart Systems Engineering (2019)
- Mechanical Smart Systems Engineering (2020)
Manchester Metropolitan University
Department of Engineering
The Department of Engineering comprises more than 60 academic staff and post-doctoral researchers, supported by an experienced technical team and a wide range of specialist equipment and resources.
Our skills, expertise and experience are broad and span multiple disciplines, including:
- Product design and engineering
- Computer and network engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical and electronic engineering.
We strive to align our research to the needs and challenges of industry and society, ensuring our research has a wide impact. Teaching and learning in the school are employability-focused, with a focus on practical skills and knowledge ...View Profile
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Railway engineering or Engineering, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here