Liverpool John Moores University: Master of Business Administration Business Scale-ups (Senior Leaders Masters Degree Apprenticeship)
|Institution||Liverpool John Moores University View institution profile|
|Department||Liverpool Business School|
|Telephone||0151 231 8080|
This MBA Scale-Ups Masters level degree apprenticeship has been designed in conjunction with the Chartered Management Institute to help businesses to achieve growth.
- Focuses on the key areas a business would need to investigate to assess the scale-up potential
- Addresses an emerging national priority to help business growth, as identified by the ScaleUp Institute's independent report to Government
- Meets business needs and is tailored to the individual learner, with flexible start dates available
- Applies proven management and leadership development approaches
- Benefit from committed, experienced and insightful teaching teams with strong backgrounds in business
- Equips students with the knowledge and tools required for today's unpredictable business environment
- Enjoy learner coaching and regular workplace visits which are built into the programme
- Offers employers a customised programme with in-company delivery options to suit your business needs
|Level||RQF Level 7|
You will need:
an undergraduate degree
IELTS 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component)
If you have any specific queries, please contact email@example.com
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
View country specific entry requirements:
Contact LJMU's International Admissions Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for guidance on visa information. Further information is also available from our international web pages:
|Location||Liverpool John Moores University|
Student Recruitment and Admissions
Founded in 1823, LJMU is ranked in the top 600 higher education institutions in the world* and attracts staff and students from over 100 countries. Our postgraduates are highly sought after by employers with over 96%** in work or further study six months after graduation.
LJMU is a leading research institution and 96% of the research submitted for the Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2014 was considered of international quality or better.
A world-class location
Liverpool has something for everyone; this former European Capital of Culture and UNESCO World Heritage Site offers the warmest of welcomes to all visitors and ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Business administration, Business innovation or Leadership, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here