find your perfect postgrad program
Search our Database of 30,000 Courses
University of Bath: School of Management
The University of Bath
School of Management
We are one of the UK’s leading business schools. We’re ranked 1st for Marketing (The Complete University Guide 2021), 3rd for Business and Management Studies (The Complete University Guide 2021) and 3rd for Accounting and Finance (The Guardian University Guide 2021). We have five-year EQUIS accreditation. Only 1% of business schools achieve this.
We’re also a leading centre for research. In the latest Research Excellence Framework, 41% of our submissions met the 4* standard (the highest possible). We aim high with our research. We want to influence change in the world around us.
Study with us to enjoy great teaching and the latest research thinking.
MSc courses in the School of Management
Our master’s degrees are one year, intensive courses designed to improve your career prospects. We design our courses to emphasise practice, research and teaching.
We offer master’s courses covering all areas of business, management and finance:
- MSc in Accounting and Finance
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Finance with Banking
- MSc in Finance with Risk Management
- MSc in Business Analytics
- MSc in Entrepreneurship & Management
- MSc in Engineering Business Management
- MSc in Innovation & Technology Management
- MSc in Human Resource Management & Consulting
- MSc in International Management
- MSc in Marketing
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Operations, Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- MSc in Sustainability & Management
- Online MSc in Business Analytics
- Online MSc in Entrepreneurship Management & Innovation
Kick-start your career
Our MSc courses focus on industry and developing the soft skills employers look for. You’ll receive personalised career development support and gain practical business experience. Our aim is to get you ready for the next step of your professional journey.
Doctoral and MBA programmes:
We also offer a full and part time PhD degree and a number of post-experience courses including:
Why choose Bath for your postgraduate study?
The University of Bath is a top 10 UK university with a reputation for research and teaching excellence. We were awarded Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework 2017 and 87% of our research is classed as world-leading or internationally excellent by the most recent Research Excellence Framework.
Bath is home to over 5,000 postgraduate students, representing more than 130 nationalities. You will join our diverse community of graduates and professionals at Bath.
Bath is a great place to live, learn and work.
The University of Bath is a campus university. This means all our teaching, leisure and research facilities are in one place. Our Claverton Down campus is one of the safest in the UK and won a national police approved security award.
There are lots of places to eat, drink and socialise on campus. We also have:
- two banks
- a Post Office
- food shops and cafés
- a library open 24 hours a day
We’re just over a mile from the city centre and a regular bus service runs in both directions. You can also safely cycle or walk to the campus.
Bath is famous for its natural hot springs and Georgian architecture. In fact, it’s so special it’s the only entire city in the UK that’s a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Bath is a centre for tourism, with plenty to see and do. We’re also close to areas of outstanding natural beauty.
Bristol Airport (serving over 100 destinations) is under 20 miles away. Bath Spa train station is on a main rail line, offering easy travel to London (90 minutes) and Bristol (about 15 minutes).
The MSc Admissions Team
School of Management
University of Bath
+44 (0) 1225 383757
- Accounting and Finance (MSc)
- Business Analytics (MSc)
- Business Analytics (online) (MSc)
- Engineering Business Management (MSc)
- Entrepreneurship and Management (MSc)
- Entrepreneurship Management and Innovation online MSc (Master of Science - MSc (PG))
- Finance (MSc)
- Finance with Banking (MSc)
- Finance with Risk Management (MSc)
- Higher Education Management (Business Administration) (DBA)
- Human Resource Management and Consulting (MSc)
- Innovation and Technology Management (MSc)
- International Management (MSc)
- Management (MSc)
- Marketing (MSc)
- Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management (MSc)
- Sustainability and Management (MSc)
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here