Aston University: Aston Business Schoolhttp://www.aston.ac.uk/abspostgraduate/
Aston Business School
Business transcends borders. Our postgraduate courses are designed to do the same. We also ensure that our courses incorporate internships or study opportunities abroad. By choosing to study at Aston, you are making a choice to join a global business community.
Business is the world’s common language and a masters from Aston will teach you how to speak it. What we do here is more than a top-up for your undergraduate degree. It’s a chance to transform your thinking. It’s your opportunity to make new connections and deepen your understanding of a specific sector. It’s about you going further.
We go the extra mile too. In addition to your internships and studies abroad, we’ll give you the Aston Edge, our Professional Development Programme taught by the gurus of business, commerce and industry. It’s designed to shape your leadership skills and teach you the art of managing people.
We've built our reputation on credibility, results and service to our students.
- We’re triple accredited. This means we are in the top 1% of Business Schools globally with accreditation from the three major accrediting bodies, AMBA, AACSB and Equis.
- We‘ve been awarded Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF, 2017).
- Ten of Aston Business School’s courses have been ranked in the top 100 in the UK and Western Europe (Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking 2017).
- Top 150 in the world for Business & Management (QS World University Rankings, 2017).
- Top 200 in the world for Accounting & Finance (QS World University Rankings, 2017).
- MSc International Business is 7th in the UK and 33rd in the world (The Economist’s Masters in Management ranking, 2017).
- We are ranked 11th in the UK and 4th highest in Western Europe for ‘significant international excellence’ (Eduniversal Business School Ranking, 2016).
- 5 QS Stars for excellence in teaching, employability, innovation, facilities, inclusiveness and internationalisation.
Get The Edge
Professional Development Programme
Our innovative professional development and employability module allows you to take part in an integrated work internship or study abroad opportunity. Alongside this, you'll learn the core business skills required of aspiring business professionals.
Our dedicated MSc careers consultant will provide you with one-to-one careers support, careers workshops and fairs attended by top names in industry. An MSc at Aston will help you to achieve your career goals.
Completing a masters degree is a big investment in your future and we want to ensure that those who have the desire and skill to study also have the opportunity. We have a variety of scholarships available for talented applicants.
Download the brochure
Find out more about studying at Aston Business School.
The Aston MBA
The Aston MBA is the next chapter in your career. Whether your ambition is to lead in international organisations or start something closer to home, the course will hone your strategic thinking, preparing you for a career at the forefront of business.
The best leaders have mastered the art of decision making and action based on critical thinking. Your Aston MBA will teach you how to reflect on your own career, perceive emerging opportunities and develop a growth mindset. You will become enterprising in everything you do.
Flexible study routes
We offer a choice of pathways to enable you to combine your MBA studies with your professional and personal commitments:
- 12 month Full-Time MBA
- 30 month Executive Part-Time MBA
- 30 month Executive Apprenticeship MBA
- 24 month Online MBA
Download the MBA brochure
Aston Business School Website
Postgraduate Admissions Office
Aston Business School
Tel: +44 (0)121 204 3200
Email MSc: email@example.com
Email MBA: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting and Finance (MSc)
- Business Administration (MBA/MBA (Executive))
- Business Administration (DBA)
- Business Analytics (MSc)
- Business and Management (MSc)
- Business Economics and Finance (MSc)
- Entrepreneurship (MSc)
- Executive Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Finance (MSc)
- Global Strategic Marketing Management (MSc)
- Human Resource Management and Business (MSc)
- Information Systems and Business Analysis (MSc)
- International Accounting and Finance (MSc)
- International Business (MSc)
- International Pre-Masters (Pre-Master's Programme)
- Investment Analysis (MSc)
- Management (Doctor of Philosophy - PhD)
- Organisational Behaviour (MSc)
- Services Innovation (MSc)
- Software Project Management (MSc)
- Strategic Marketing Management (MSc)
- Strategic Sustainable Business (MSc)
- Strategy and International Business (MSc)
- Supply Chain Management (MSc)
- Taxation (Certificate)
- Work Psychology and Business (MSc)
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here