Aston University: Aston Business Schoolwww.aston.ac.uk/aston-business-school
Aston Business School
At Aston Business School we believe that our students deserve the very best of opportunities to experience the real business environment, with live projects and internships to prepare them for the real world.
Our postgraduate portfolio has been designed in close partnership with business and industry in the UK and internationally, giving you an ideal platform to build you future career. Impressive accreditation, a worldwide reputation, and staff who can pass on the benefit of genuine commercial experience will enhance your prospects and progression.
Our course structures enable you to gain the skillsets needed to succeed in today’s competitive workplace, such as negotiation, communication, leadership, teamwork and innovative thinking. It is skills such as these that keep our graduates highly sought after by some of the world’s leading organisations. After graduating our students have secured roles among some of the world’s top organisations including Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Standard Chartered Bank, Amcor, Uniliver, Deloitte, Lloyds TSB, and Rolls Royce. Innovative, grounded and relevant, the breadth of courses and diversity of the student community will give you a rounded, international perspective, making you ready for life at the forefront of business.
Why study with us?
- Triple crown-accredited: We are one of just 1% of business schools in the world to hold AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accreditation.
- University of the Year 2020: Aston University has been awarded University of the Year by the Guardian (awarded Nov 2020).
- Outstanding Entrepreneurial University: Aston University awarded by the Times Higher Education (THE) Nov 2020.
- Top 100 in the world: The Economist Which MBA 2021: The Aston MBA has been ranked in the top 100 in the world by The Economist Which MBA 2021 ranking. The Aston MBA has been ranked 12th in the UK, and 85th in the world (ranked Jan 2021).
- FT Top 100 European Business School: Awarded in recognition of Aston’s 'strategic' and 'inclusive' cross-institutional approach to supporting businesses, the West Midlands region and student entrepreneurship.
- QS World University Rankings, 2021: Aston Business School has been ranked in the top 100 in the world for Business and Management by the QS World University Rankings.
- CEO Magazine: Tier One Status: The Aston full-time MBA programme has maintained its maximum Tier One status in the 2019 Global MBA rankings.
- Gold-rated teaching: Aston University has been ranked Gold for outstanding student satisfaction with teaching in the government's Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
Aston Graduate Advantage: Our postgraduate students benefit from a professional development programme known as Global Advantage
- We’ll focus your thinking and actions on more elusive social and personal aspects of business and offer you opportunities to work or study abroad.
- City of Enterprise: We’re in the heart of Birmingham, a leading European destination for business, professional, and financial services. Birmingham is the UK’s most entrepreneurial region (StartUp Britain), in the heart of a 94 billion pound regional economy, and home to 75,000 businesses.
- Our careers services offer one to one support, job planning and the opportunity to attend on campus job fairs, workshops, webinars and mock assessments centres, creating graduates who master needed skills for today’s competitive marketplace.
Eduniversal Rankings 2021
Aston University’s MSc Strategy and International Business ranked 1st in the UK
Aston University’s MSc Business Analytics ranked 2nd in the UK in the data analytics category.
MSc Entrepreneurship ranked 3rd in the UK in the Entrepreneurship category.
Visit our website for more information about postgraduate study at Aston Business School:
If you have any further questions please contact our course enquiry team at firstname.lastname@example.orgInstitution Profile
- Accounting and Finance (MSc)
- Business Analytics (MSc)
- Business Analytics (Online) (MSc)
- Business and Management (MSc)
- Business and Management (Online) (MSc)
- Business Economics and Finance (MSc)
- Business Enterprise Development (MSc)
- Business Psychology (MSc)
- Crisis and Disaster Management (MSc)
- Entrepreneurship (MSc)
- Entrepreneurship and Analytics (MSc)
- Executive Doctor of Business Administration (Online) (DBA)
- Executive MBA (MBA)
- Finance (MSc)
- Global Operations and Service Management (MSc)
- Human Resource Management (MSc)
- Information Systems and Business Analysis (MSc)
- International Accounting and Finance (MSc)
- International Accounting and Finance (Online) (MSc)
- International Business (MSc)
- International Commercial Law (LLM)
- Investment Analysis (MSc)
- Leadership and Analytics (MSc)
- Leadership and Entrepreneurship (MSc)
- MA in International Relations and Global Governance - January 2021 Start (MA)
- Marketing and Analytics (MSc)
- Marketing and Entrepreneurship (MSc)
- Marketing and Leadership (MSc)
- Marketing and Strategy (MSc)
- MBA Executive Apprenticeship (MBA)
- MBA (Full-Time) (MBA)
- MBA Healthcare Management (MBA)
- MBA Healthcare Management Degree Apprenticeship (MBA)
- MBA Management of Manufacturing (MBA)
- MBA Management of Manufacturing Degree Apprenticeship (MBA)
- MBA (Online) (MBA)
- PhD - Aston Business School (Doctor of Philosophy - PhD)
- Professional Accounting and Finance (MSc)
- Research in the Social Sciences (International Politics) (MSc)
- Research in the Social Sciences (Management) (MSc)
- Strategic Marketing Management (MSc)
- Strategy and Analytics (MSc)
- Strategy and Entrepreneurship (MSc)
- Strategy and International Business (MSc)
- Strategy and Leadership (MSc)
- Supply Chain Management (MSc)
- Work Psychology and Business (MSc)
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here