Aston University: Aston Business Schoolhttp://www.aston.ac.uk/aston-business-school
Aston Business School
Tried, tested and triple accredited
WE DO BUSINESS. WE DON'T JUST TALK ABOUT IT.
At Aston Business School we believe that our students deserve the very best of opportunities to experience the real business environment, with live projects and internships to prepare them for the real world.
Our postgraduate portfolio has been designed in close partnership with business and industry in the UK and internationally, giving you an ideal platform to build you future career. Impressive accreditation, a worldwide reputation, and staff who can pass on the benefit of genuine commercial experience will enhance your prospects and progression.
Our course structures enable you to gain the skillsets needed to succeed in today’s competitive workplace, such as negotiation, communication, leadership, teamwork and innovative thinking. It is skills such as these that keep our graduates highly sought after by some of the world’s leading organisations. After graduating our students have secured roles among some of the world’s top organisations including Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Standard Chartered Bank, Amcor, Uniliver, Deloitte, Lloyds TSB, and Rolls Royce. Innovative, grounded and relevant, the breadth of courses and diversity of the student community will give you a rounded, international perspective, making you ready for life at the forefront of business.
Why study with us?
- We are one of just 1% of business schools in the world to hold AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accreditation.
- Aston University has been ranked Gold for outstanding student satisfaction with teaching in the government's Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
- We are one of only three business schools in the UK to receive the Gold Level Small Business Charter Award.
- QS five-star ranking for excellence.
- 100% of our business research achieved 3* and 4* impact in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework.
- Birmingham is a great place to study, work and live. Our campus is based right in the heart of the exciting vibrant second city of Birmingham. Birmingham has seen the fastest growth in business numbers in the country and ranked the best UK city outside of London to set up a business.
- Our careers services offer one to one support, job planning and the opportunity to attend on campus job fairs, workshops, webinars and mock assessments centres, creating graduates who master needed skills for today’s competitive marketplace.
Visit our website for more information about postgraduate study at Aston Business School. If you have any further questions please contact our course enquiry team at:
Telephone: +44 (0)121 204 4910
Aston Business School
Tel: +44 (0)121 204 3200
- International Accounting and Finance (MSc)
- International Business (MSc)
- Investment Analysis (MSc)
- LLM International Commercial Law (LLM)
- MBA - Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Strategic Marketing Management (MSc)
- Strategy and International Business (MSc)
- Supply Chain Management (MSc)
- Work Psychology and Business (MSc)
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here