Aston University: Aston Business Schoolwww.aston.ac.uk/aston-business-school
Aston Business School
LEARN BUSINESS. DO BUSINESS
At Aston Business School we believe that our students deserve the very best of opportunities to experience the real business environment, with live projects and internships to prepare them for the real world.
Our postgraduate portfolio has been designed in close partnership with business and industry in the UK and internationally, giving you an ideal platform to build you future career. Impressive accreditation, a worldwide reputation, and staff who can pass on the benefit of genuine commercial experience will enhance your prospects and progression.
Our course structures enable you to gain the skillsets needed to succeed in today’s competitive workplace, such as negotiation, communication, leadership, teamwork and innovative thinking. It is skills such as these that keep our graduates highly sought after by some of the world’s leading organisations. After graduating our students have secured roles among some of the world’s top organisations including Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Standard Chartered Bank, Amcor, Uniliver, Deloitte, Lloyds TSB, and Rolls Royce. Innovative, grounded and relevant, the breadth of courses and diversity of the student community will give you a rounded, international perspective, making you ready for life at the forefront of business.
Why study with us?
- Triple crown accredited: We are one of just 1% of business schools in the world to hold AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accreditation.
- Gold-rated teaching: Aston University has been ranked Gold for outstanding student satisfaction with teaching in the government's Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
- Aston Graduate Advantage: Our postgraduate students benefit from a professional development programme known as Global Advantage. We’ll focus your thinking and actions on more elusive social and personal aspects of business and offer you opportunities to work or study abroad.
- World leading research: 100% of our business research achieved 3* and 4* impact in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework.
- Enterprise and entrepreneurship: Aston is one of the first UK business schools to be awarded the Small Business Charter in recognition of ongoing work to support small businesses, the local economy and student entrepreneurship.
- City of Enterprise: We’re in the heart of Birmingham, a leading European destination for business, professional, and financial services. Birmingham is the UK’s most entrepreneurial region (StartUp Britain), in the heart of a 94 billion pound regional economy, and home to 75,000 businesses.
- Our careers services offer one to one support, job planning and the opportunity to attend on campus job fairs, workshops, webinars and mock assessments centres, creating graduates who master needed skills for today’s competitive marketplace.
Visit our website for more information about postgraduate study at Aston Business School. If you have any further questions please contact our course enquiry team at:
Telephone: +44 (0)121 204 4910
Aston Business School
Tel: +44 (0)121 204 3200
- Accounting and Finance (MSc)
- Business Analytics (MSc)
- Business Analytics (Online) (MSc)
- Business and Management (MSc)
- Business and Management (Online) (MSc)
- Business Economics and Finance (MSc)
- Business Enterprise Development (MSc)
- Business Psychology (MSc)
- Crisis and Disaster Management (MSc)
- Entrepreneurship (MSc)
- Entrepreneurship and Analytics (MSc)
- Executive Doctor of Business Administration (Online) (DBA)
- Finance (MSc)
- Global Operations and Service Management (MSc)
- Human Resource Management (MSc)
- Information Systems and Business Analysis (MSc)
- International Accounting and Finance (MSc)
- International Accounting and Finance (Online) (MSc)
- International Business (MSc)
- International Commercial Law (LLM)
- Investment Analysis (MSc)
- Leadership and Analytics (MSc)
- Leadership and Entrepreneurship (MSc)
- Marketing and Analytics (MSc)
- Marketing and Entrepreneurship (MSc)
- Marketing and Leadership (MSc)
- Marketing and Strategy (MSc)
- MBA Executive Apprenticeship (MBA)
- MBA - Executive Master of Business Administration (Part Time) (MBA)
- MBA (Full-Time) (MBA)
- MBA Healthcare Management Degree Apprenticeship (MBA)
- MBA Management of Manufacturing Degree Apprenticeship (MBA)
- MBA (Online) (MBA)
- PhD (Doctor of Philosophy - PhD)
- Research in the Social Sciences (International Politics) (MSc)
- Research in the Social Sciences (Management) (MSc)
- Strategic Marketing Management (MSc)
- Strategy and Analytics (MSc)
- Strategy and Entrepreneurship (MSc)
- Strategy and International Business (MSc)
- Strategy and Leadership (MSc)
- Supply Chain Management (MSc)
- Work Psychology and Business (MSc)
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here