University of Strathclyde: Advanced Mechanical Engineering with Aerospace
|Institution||University of Strathclyde View institution profile|
|Department||Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering|
This course is no longer offered.
University of Strathclyde currently offers other courses in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering:
- Advanced Mechanical Engineering (2020)
- Advanced Mechanical Engineering with Energy Systems (2020)
- Advanced Mechanical Engineering with Industrial Placement (2020)
- Advanced Mechanical Engineering with Materials (2020)
- Advanced Mechanical Engineering with Power Plant Technologies (2020)
- Offshore Floating Systems (2020)
- Satellite Applications (with Data Science) (2020)
- Sustainable Engineering (Renewable Energy Systems and the Environment) (2020)
The University of Strathclyde
Continue your student journey with the University of Strathclyde
Masters and Taught Courses in Scotland
The University of Strathclyde has become the first university to win the coveted Times Higher Education University of the Year title twice!
The University of Strathclyde is a leading international technological university located in the heart of Glasgow – one of the UK’s largest cities. Our campus is a short walk from two mainline railway stations, a bus station and the subway to help you get around the city and to visit the rest of the UK.
For more than 200 ...View Profile
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Aerospace engineering, Energy engineering or Mechanical engineering, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here