find your perfect postgrad program
Search our Database of 30,000 Courses
University of St Andrews: Film Studies
|University of St Andrews View institution profile
The MLitt in Film Studies helps students master a range of advanced research skills and acquire knowledge related to the construction and analysis of the moving image, the past and present-day realities of various national and regional film traditions, the dynamics of the global film industry, and the theoretical approaches related to film.
|SCQF Level 11
A 2.1 Honours undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline. If you studied your first degree outside the UK, see the university's international entry requirements.
|University of St Andrews
St Katharine's West
- Scotland’s first university
- Over 120 postgraduate courses.
- Top 100 in the world (QS World University Rankings 2023)
- Scottish University of the Year (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2023)
- Top for Student Experience in the UK (NSS 2022).
- 92% of students in work or further study within 6 months of graduating (Graduate Outcomes Survey, 2018-19)
Studying in St Andrews is a unique and rewarding experience that will take your skills and knowledge to the next level. With taught masters courses, research degrees and an opportunity to study some …View Profile
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Media studies, Communication studies or Film studies, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here