University of St Andrewswww.st-andrews.ac.uk
The University of St Andrews
The University of St Andrews is Scotland’s top University. Year on year some of the worlds’ brightest and most promising students come to study with us, enriching their future and ours. Six centuries of experience give us a deep understanding of what students want and need to succeed in today’s professional world. Our graduates go on to help shape the world, from ambassadors, cutting edge researchers and inventors, to market leading CEOs and experts – and even a signatory of the American declaration of independence - St Andrews will help you to realise your potential, wherever in the world you go.
- 1st in Scotland according to The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019.
- 2nd in the UK for to student satisfaction, graduate employment and the quality of academic programmes – Guardian University Guide 2019.
- 1st and best student experience in the UK for 10 of the last 13 years, voted by students in The National Student Survey.
- 96% of students in work or further study within 6 months of graduating – Higher Education Statistics Agency.
- Access to our dedicated Careers Centre from day one and beyond to help you achieve your ambitions.
- A global network of alumni offering access and advice on reaching your career goals.
- Internship and work placement opportunities in Industry around the world to help you get a head-start on your career path.
- Links with leading researchers around the world.
- Supplement your studies with our professional skills curriculum developed specifically for students, and give yourself the tools you need to succeed.
"I chose St Andrews for the strength of the programme. Film Studies is small and research-focused; each professor’s research really influences their teaching. The size has also allowed me to take on more responsibilities and gave more opportunities than I would have had elsewhere. The connections I have made will be valuable going forward.”
Sarah, MLitt Film Studies
“The staff at St Andrews are welcoming, accessible, and expert in their fields. I have been able to develop my interests and gain further opportunities in the field.“
Rayna, MSc Health Psychology
New York, USA
The St Andrews Experience
- The whole town is your campus – Our town and University have grown together giving us a unique history and relationship. This level of integration gives you a sense of belonging and will make you feel like part of more than just the university.
- A close and supportive community – As a smaller university our size allows us to make sure you get the attention, help and support you need in all aspects of university life.
- A rich history and a modern outlook – History is all around you at St Andrews offset by our modern programmes, state of the art facilities and cutting-edge expertise.
- Great connections to the rest of the world – Our location has everything you need for a rewarding and memorable student experience, but should you want to get out and about, there are quick and easy transport links to take you to the major UK cities and beyond.
“My choice for studies was based on where I would best be able to hone my research skills, and St Andrews is very well regarded for Mathematics. St Andrews also has a unique postgraduate experience and a tightly knit community.”
Sanil, MSc Applied Statistics and Datamining
“I choose St Andrews for the flexibility in the programme and the town. I like the environment and living here makes it a safe experience as well.”
Mansi, MSc Computing and IT
Find your future
Our programmes are challenging, highly acclaimed and will leave you with a prestigious qualification recognised and sought after by employers around the world. Whether you are looking for a comprehensive taught course, or a deep research based degree, our programmes will help catapult you towards achieving your goals.
“St Andrews has a close-knit postgraduate community which encourages personal development. Research excellence is supported by the internationally renowned academics that are employed at the University.”
James, PhD Scottish History
We would love to welcome you on a visit to St Andrews at one of our talk and tours, or at an event near you. We also host regular online virtual events where you can meet our admissions team and discuss student life at St Andrews from the comfort of your own home. It has never been easier to get in touch and find out more about what the University of St Andrews can do for you.
We hope to hear from you soon.
University of St Andrews
St Katharine’s West, 16 The Scores
St Andrews, Fife, Scotland, UK, KY16 9AX
+44(0) 1334 462150
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here