find your perfect postgrad program
Search our Database of 30,000 Courses
University of St Andrews: Strategic Earth Resources
|Institution||University of St Andrews View institution profile|
|Department||Earth & Environmental Sciences|
The MSc in Strategic Earth Resources prepares students for the challenges in resource extraction in the 21st century. It tackles not only the geological skills and understanding required for mineral exploration targeting and estimation, but also the economic, environmental, and social aspects of mining: from exploration, extraction to remediation. This is a new degree programme, which builds on the Mineral Resources MSc, which has now been withdrawn.
Applications open in autumn
The University of St Andrews
- Scotland’s first university
- Over 120 postgraduate courses.
- Top 100 in the world (QS World University Rankings 2023)
- Scottish University of the Year (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2023)
- Top for Student Experience in the UK (NSS 2022).
- 92% of students in work or further study within 6 months of graduating (Graduate Outcomes Survey, 2018-19)
Not what you are looking for?Search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here