University of Plymouth: Analytical Chemistry
|Institution||University of Plymouth View institution profile|
|Department||School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences|
|Telephone||+44 (0) 1752 585858|
The MSc Analytical Chemistry programme provides a postgraduate qualification in Analytical Chemistry for science graduates who have limited experience of analytical chemistry at the undergraduate level. Uniquely in the sector, students are taught to make chemical measurements to ISO 17025, the international standard for all testing and calibration laboratories: this is highly valued by employers of analytical chemists throughout the world.
* Students acquire practical and problem solving skills through the use of state-of-the-art analytical instrumentation in ISO9001:2015 certified laboratories.
* Prepare for a professional career in analytical chemistry, in the pharmaceutical, clinical, forensic, food, water, energy and environmental sectors
* Learn to make chemical measurements to ISO 17025, the international standard for all testing and calibration laboratories. This ability is highly valued by employers of analytical chemists worldwide
* Engage in a hands-on, problem-based approach to learning, with an emphasis in applying your practical skills to real-world problems
* Acquire practical and problem-solving skills through the use of state-of-the-art analytical instrumentation in our ISO9001 certified laboratories
|Level||RQF Level 7|
An Honours degree (2:2 or greater) or equivalent in chemistry, pharmacy, geology, life science or a related subject.
* Applicants may be asked to enrol for a certificate or diploma in the first instance.
* International students must have an IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent with 6.0 in writing and 5.5 in reading, listening and speaking.
University of Plymouth
For information about how the current situation might affect your application to study with us, please visit our website.
The University of Plymouth is a high-quality, research-rich institution with a mission to advance knowledge and transform lives through specialist teaching. The University of Plymouth is a modern campus university ideally placed in the centre of Britain’s Ocean City. In one of the UK’s most beautiful regions, Plymouth is a thriving city located on the South West coast, situated between picturesque Dartmoor and the stunning beaches of Cornwall.
Why choose Plymouth?
- Silver in the Teaching Excellence ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Environmental science, Environmental chemistry, Chemistry, Physical chemistry, Earth sciences or Geography, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here