University of Nottingham: Aerospace Technologies
|Institution||University of Nottingham View institution profile|
|Department||Department of Mechanical, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering|
This course is no longer offered.
University of Nottingham currently offers other courses in Department of Mechanical, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering:
- Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing MSc (2021)
- Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing MSc (2020)
- Advanced Materials MSc (2020)
- Advanced Materials MSc (2021)
- Aerospace Technologies MSc (2020)
- Applied Ergonomics and Human Factors (Distance Learning) MSc/PGCert (2020)
- Applied Ergonomics and Human Factors (Distance Learning) MSc/PGDip (2021)
- Bioengineering (Biomaterials and Biomechanics) MSc (2020)
- Bioengineering MSc (2021)
- Bioengineering MSc (2020)
- Human Factors and Ergonomics MSc (2020)
- Human Factors and Ergonomics MSc (2021)
- Mechanical Engineering MSc (2020)
- Mechanical Engineering MSc (2021)
- Usability and Human Computer Interaction PGCert (2021)
- Usability and Human Computer Interaction PGCert (2020)
University of Nottingham
Be part of our world
Expand your potential with a postgraduate degree at the University of Nottingham. We are a pioneering university that inspires world-leading research, transforms lives and shapes the future – a place of possibility and opportunity.
Home to over 47,000 students from 150 countries, the University is ranked in the top 25 in the UK’s three major league tables (The Complete University Guide 2020; The Guardian University Guide 2020 and The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020).
Nottingham is also ranked as a world top 100 university by the QS ...View Profile
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Engineering or Aerospace engineering, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here