University of Nottinghamhttps://www.nottingham.ac.uk/pgstudy/
University of Nottingham
Our world never stops moving
Studying at the University of Nottingham will give you access to world-leading teaching and research, with expert academics and impressive facilities to develop your potential.
Home to over 46,000 students from 150 countries, the University has been named International University of the Year by The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019.
We offer over 200 taught courses and a wealth of research opportunities spanning the arts, engineering, medicine, sciences and social sciences.
Research that changes lives and shapes the future
At Nottingham you will study alongside high-achieving academics, whose contributions have helped shape the world we live in. Our academics have been awarded two Nobel Prizes since 2003, and continue to make ground-breaking discoveries.
Ranked 8th in the UK for research power in the Research Excellence Framework 2014, we develop research that shapes the world and pioneers change.
In the last independent review of teaching quality carried out by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education, we were awarded the highest possible judgement. We aim to equip you with a curiosity-driven and deep understanding of your subject, a critical approach and skills relevant to your future career.
Training and support for postgraduates
Our dedicated Graduate School will help you to achieve your ambitions, with specialist training and exclusive facilities for postgraduate researchers. Our award-winning provision includes over 150 specialist courses, our placements scheme, and researcher mobility funding. We also provide five multi-campus graduate centres which offer dedicated postgraduate spaces for collaboration and inspiration.
Our award-winning campuses combine beautiful green spaces with impressive traditional and modern architecture. Continual investment in our world-class facilities ensures the Nottingham learning and living experience is the best it can be.
Located centrally and within easy access of other major destinations, Nottingham is one of the most vibrant cities in the UK — offering everything from theatres, cinemas, museums, art galleries and music venues. No matter what your taste or budget, there is something for everyone.
Funding your studies
We know there’s a lot to consider when applying for postgraduate study and understand funding options can be confusing — take a look at our step-by-step funding guide to help make the process simpler.
Our expert Careers and Employability Service offers ongoing support for planning your career throughout your time at the University and beyond.
Visiting us is a great way to find out more about our postgraduate opportunities and get a taste of Nottingham life. We attend fairs throughout the UK and across the world and our faculties and schools run their own on-campus events.
Be part of it
If you have any questions about our opportunities and how to apply, please get in touch.
- Department of American and Canadian Studies
- Department of Architecture and Built Environment
- Department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Classics
- Department of Classics and Archaeology
- Department of Cultural, Visual and Media Studies
- Department of Culture, Film and Media
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Department of French and Francophone Studies
- Department of Mechanical, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering
- Department of Music
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Russian and Slavonic Studies
- Department of Theology and Religious Studies
- Engineering (Research)
- Institute of Contemporary Chinese Studies
- Nottingham University Business School
- PGCE courses
- School of Biosciences
- School of Chemistry
- School of Computer Science
- School of Cultures, Languages and Area Studies
- School of Economics
- School of Education
- School of English
- School of Geography
- School of Health Sciences
- School of History
- School of Law
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Mathematical Sciences
- School of Medicine
- School of Molecular Medical Sciences
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Physics and Astronomy
- School of Politics and International Relations
- School of Psychology
- School of Sociology and Social Policy
- School of Veterinary Medicine and Science
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here