University of Nottinghamhttps://www.nottingham.ac.uk/pgstudy/index.aspx
University of Nottingham
Be part of our world
Expand your potential with a postgraduate degree at the University of Nottingham. We are a pioneering university that inspires world-leading research, transforms lives and shapes the future – a place of possibility and opportunity.
Home to over 47,000 students from 150 countries, the University is ranked in the top 25 in the UK’s three major league tables (The Complete University Guide 2020; The Guardian University Guide 2020 and The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020).
Nottingham is also ranked as a world top 100 university by the QS World University Rankings 2020.
Discover hundreds of taught courses and research opportunities across the arts, engineering, medicine, sciences and social sciences. Search our courses.
Research – discovery for the world
Our research brings together talented, passionate and dedicated people making discoveries that have a real impact across the world.
We are ranked 8th in the UK for research power in the latest Research Excellence Framework. Our pioneering collaborative research delivers sustainable solutions to global challenges.
Teaching and learning
We provide teaching of the highest quality recognised by our students who are at the heart of everything we do.
Working with inspiring academics and researchers who are at the forefront of their fields, you will learn through lectures, seminars and practical lab and field work.
Training and support for postgraduates
Our dedicated Graduate School offers specialist training and exclusive facilities for postgraduate researchers. We offer over 150 specialist courses, a placements scheme, and researcher mobility funding. We also have five graduate centres, offering postgraduate study spaces across all three of our campuses.
Located in the heart of England and within easy access of other major destinations, Nottingham is one of the most vibrant cities in the UK. It has a mix of modern and historic, quirky and mainstream, with a thriving cultural scene. Nottingham offers everything from theatres, cinemas, museums, art galleries and music venues. No matter what your taste or budget, there is something for everyone.
Our award-winning campuses combine beautiful green spaces with impressive traditional and modern architecture. Investment in our world-class facilities ensures your Nottingham learning and living experience is the best it can be.
We are the most sustainable urban university in the world, according to the UI Green Metric World University Rankings 2020.
Funding your studies
We know there’s a lot to consider when applying for postgraduate study and funding options can be confusing. Take a look at our postgraduate funding pages to help make the process simpler.
Our Careers and Employability Service offers ongoing support for planning your career throughout your time at the University and beyond.
Visiting us is a great way to find out more about our postgraduate courses and get a feel for life at Nottingham.
- Department of American and Canadian Studies
- Department of Architecture and Built Environment
- Department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Classics
- Department of Classics and Archaeology
- Department of Cultural, Visual and Media Studies
- Department of Culture, Film and Media
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Department of French and Francophone Studies
- Department of Mechanical, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering
- Department of Music
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Russian and Slavonic Studies
- Department of Theology and Religious Studies
- Engineering (Research)
- Institute of Contemporary Chinese Studies
- Nottingham University Business School
- PGCE courses
- School of Biosciences
- School of Chemistry
- School of Computer Science
- School of Cultures, Languages and Area Studies
- School of Economics
- School of Education
- School of English
- School of Geography
- School of Health Sciences
- School of History
- School of Law
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Mathematical Sciences
- School of Medicine
- School of Molecular Medical Sciences
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Physics and Astronomy
- School of Politics and International Relations
- School of Psychology
- School of Sociology and Social Policy
- School of Veterinary Medicine and Science
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here