University of Glasgow: Infection Biology (Microbiology Specialism) MSc
|Institution||University of Glasgow View institution profile|
|Department||Institute of Infection, Immunity and Inflammation|
This course is no longer offered.
University of Glasgow currently offers other courses in Institute of Infection, Immunity and Inflammation:
- Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases and Antimicrobial Resistance (2020)
- Immunology and Inflammatory Disease (2020)
- Infection Biology (Parasitology Specialism) MSc (2020)
- Infection Biology (Virology Specialism) MSc (2020)
- Infection Biology (with specialisms) (2020)
University of Glasgow
The University of Glasgow is one of the UK’s most prestigious seats of learning, and the fourth oldest university in the English speaking world. Established in 1451 and recognised for its world-changing research and teaching, the University has inspired thinkers from eminent scientist Lord Kelvin and the father of economics Adam Smith, to Scotland’s First Minister Nicola Sturgeon.
- is ranked 67th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2020
- is in the top 100 in the world: Times Higher World University Rankings 2020
- 95.9% of students in employment or ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Biological sciences, Biology or Medical microbiology, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here