University of Exeter: Structural Engineering with Management
|Institution||University of Exeter View institution profile|
This course is no longer offered.
University of Exeter currently offers other courses in Engineering:
- Civil Engineering (2021)
- Civil Engineering with Management (2021)
- Engineering Business Management (2021)
- Engineering Business Management with Industrial Placement (2021)
- Geotechnical Engineering (2021)
- International Supply Chain Management (2021)
- Mechanical Engineering (2021)
- Minerals Processing (2021)
- Renewable Energy Engineering (2021)
- Technology Ventures and Innovation Management (2021)
- Water Engineering (2021)
Browse other courses in Construction, Construction management, Structural engineering, Earthquake engineering, Engineering or Engineering systems, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
University of Exeter
The University of Exeter combines world-class research with excellent student satisfaction, from our campuses in the South West of England, in Exeter and Cornwall. We are one of the very few universities to be both a member of the Russell Group and have a Gold award from the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), evidence of our established international reputation for excellence in both teaching and research. Our success is built on a strong partnership with our students and a clear focus on high performance.
- 98 per cent of our research is of international quality and we …
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Construction, Construction management, Structural engineering, Earthquake engineering, Engineering or Engineering systems, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here