University of Derby: Health and Social Care Practice
|Institution||University of Derby|
|Department||Health Care Practice|
This course will enhance your chances of securing a consultative role, as it will set you apart from other professionals in the sector.
- Gain the skills and knowledge to become a professional leader, educationalist or clinician
- Set yourself apart from other professionals in the sector by developing research and project management skills
- Make an original contribution to your specialist field through independent research
- Tailor this course to your own interests by choosing to specialise in certain fields
- Engage with leading academics and professionals who are experts in the field
Doctor of Practice
|Level||RQF Level 8|
You should normally have a Postgraduate Diploma or a Masters award in an appropriate academic field or equivalent. You should also ideally have a professional qualification or accreditation.
You should have high levels of competence in English, if necessary, demonstrated by IELTS 7.5.
All suitable applicants will be interviewed.
|Location||Kedleston Road Campus|
|EU||2500 GBP for Year 1|
|England||2500 GBP for Year 1|
|Northern Ireland||2500 GBP for Year 1|
|Scotland||2500 GBP for Year 1|
|Wales||2500 GBP for Year 1|
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Health studies, Health care or Social care, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here