find your perfect postgrad program
Search our Database of 30,000 Courses
University of Chester: Negotiated Studies
|Institution||University of Chester|
|Department||Chester Business School|
Innovative research solutions are now required to tackle the challenging circumstances facing contemporary organisations. Our DProf participants positively engage with these challenges as active members of our research community. Our aim is develop leading practitioner-researchers who inspire strategic change and contribute to wider debates in our areas of expertise.
Why study this course with us?
Key benefits of researching with us:
- We use innovative and whole person approaches aligned to international benchmarks (e.g. Vitae, Economic and Social Research Council).
- You will join a growing researcher community with student satisfaction above national average (Higher Education Academy Postgraduate Research Experience Survey).
- You will network with researchers recognised as creating World Leading research (2014 Research Excellence Framework).
- You can fast track your doctoral journey by getting recognition for your previous Master’s-level achievements*.
- You will be able to target strategic workplace issues and challenges for organisational and even sectorial change and benefit.
*It is expected that participants will apply for the Accreditation of Prior Certificated Learning for the first stage of the doctoral course: a Master's degree in an area relevant to the focus of the proposed research.
|Level||RQF Level 8|
Applicants will typically need to demonstrate the following within their application and interview:
Students whose first language is not English will need to demonstrate competence at IELTS Level 7.0.
|Location||Queen's Park Campus|
Queens Park Road
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Business studies, Access or Vocational preparation, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here