SOAS University of London: Chinese and Inner Asian Studies
|Institution||SOAS University of London View institution profile|
|Department||China and Inner Asia|
This course is no longer offered.
SOAS University of London also offers courses in:
- Anthropology and Sociology
- Art and Archaeology
- Cultural, Literary and Postcolonial Studies
- Development Studies
- East Asian Languages and Culture
- East Asian Languages and Cultures
- Film Studies
- Financial and Management Studies
- Japan and Korea
- Languages Cultures and Linguistics
- Near and Middle East
- Politics and International Studies
- School of Arts
- South Asia
- South East Asia
- Study of Religions
SOAS University of London
Develop a truly global perspective
Attracting the brightest minds from all over the world to create a community that is diverse, vibrant and multinational, SOAS University of London is a unique institution specialising in the study of Africa, Asia and the Near and Middle East.
Our programmes cover a broad set of disciplines within the arts, humanities and social sciences.
Our vision is of an interconnected world where SOAS plays an important role in addressing the issues facing the world by:
- Challenging perspectives through research and teaching
- Applying a global lens to the critical issues of ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Asian studies or Chinese studies, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here