Nottingham Trent University: Fashion Marketing
|Institution||Nottingham Trent University View institution profile|
|Department||School of Art and Design|
As the third industrial revolution gathers pace, the practice of fashion marketing and the roles associated with the sector are rapidly evolving. Our MA Fashion Marketing course examines new and emerging marketing methods and processes, and established practice from an international perspective. You’ll gain insight into the commercial and creative world of marketing through the lens of fashion insiders and specialist academic staff. The curriculum focuses on strategic marketing concepts for digital and physical fashion arenas, and includes strategic and critical marketing, consumer behaviour and phycology, international culture and marketing environments, competition strategies, semiotic analysis, business intelligence, performance measurement, and marketing ethics. Your knowledge and understanding of the subject will be enhanced by advanced marketing research and analytical skills, and fashion marketing theory.
• Gain knowledge and understanding of new and established marketing practice across different areas of the fashion industry, and choose your specialist focus.
• Combine marketing practices and theoretical related studies.
• Select from a range of possible outputs to reflect your individual career aspirations or to support a business start-up.
• Benefit from industry speakers such as senior marketing executives from leading fashion brands.
• Attend workshops to enhance your research skills, acquire relevant software skills like Adobe InDesign, and gain support for your personal career planning.
• Work individually and as a team in a challenging, creative and multicultural environment within the School of Art & Design.
• Gain a globally recognised academic qualification in conjunction with personal and professional development for employability and entrepreneurship.
• Go on study trips to international fashion capitals like Paris, Copenhagen, Antwerp and New York.
• Study alongside students from all areas of fashion management, marketing and communication.
• Prepare for further postgraduate study, such as PhD
|Level||RQF Level 7|
2.2 honours degree. Applicants with non-standard entry qualifications and / or relevant work experience will be considered on an individual basis. **Other requirements** ELTS 6.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill) and a short report illustrating your knowledge and perspective on an aspect of the fashion industry.
50 Shakespeare Street
Nottingham Trent University
Why Study at NTU?
Nottingham Trent University (NTU) is one of the biggest and most popular universities in the UK offering a number of benefits for our postgraduate students.
NTU are proud to have been named University of the Year 2019 in the Guardian University Awards.
This represents another significant addition to our growing list of major accolades. This prestigious award comes after we received the coveted Times Higher Education University of the Year 2017 and the Times and Sunday Times Modern University of the Year 2018.
Many of our courses are designed to meet industry needs ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Journalism, Fashion, Marketing, Brand management, Public relations, Retailing or Buying, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here