Manchester Metropolitan University: CIPD Level 5 Certificate in Human Resource Management
|Institution||Manchester Metropolitan University View institution profile|
|Department||People and Performance|
This course is no longer offered.
Manchester Metropolitan University currently offers other courses in People and Performance:
- Global Leadership (2020)
- Human Resource Management with CIPD (2020)
- Human Resource Management with CIPD (Part-Time) (2020)
- International Human Resource Management (Global Online) (2020)
- International Human Resource Management (Global Online) (2019)
- International Human Resource Management with CIPD (2020)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Global Online) (2020)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Global Online) (2019)
- Master of Sport Directorship (2020)
Manchester Metropolitan University
A modern university in a great global city
Manchester Metropolitan University has a proud heritage dating back to 1824. It is one of the largest universities in the UK, with over 38,000 students, and is home to a diverse international student population from more than 140 countries.
The University is ranked amongst the world’s top 200 universities under 50 years old*, which is a measure of its commitment to delivering and supporting quality research and teaching.
Manchester Metropolitan’s campus is located in the centre of Manchester, amongst world-renowned music, arts, shopping and sports ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Human resource management, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here