Loughborough University: Water Management for Development
|Department||Architecture, Civil and Building Engineering|
Our MSc Water Management for Development programme is designed to develop careers managing water and environmental sanitation services for low- and middle-income countries.
Our MSC in Water Management for Development is managed by the Water, Engineering and Development Centre (WEDC) in the School of Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering. Full details about the centre are available on the WEDC website.
WEDC programmes are well-established, and held in high regard by practitioners and employers from both international development and emergency sectors. Modules are taught by experts in a broad range of disciplines who have considerable experience of working in low- and middle- income countries.
This programme is designed to:
- provide the multidisciplinary knowledge and skills to coordinate, plan, manage and monitor water and environmental sanitation services, with a focus on low- and middle-income countries
- support the professionalisation of the sector, through policy development, performance improvement, institutional reform, change management, benchmarking services and aiming for financial viability
- encourage a critical approach to the global principles and local practice of sustainable water and environmental management for the public good
- equip students with appropriate expertise and skills for relevant work in management of water and environmental sanitation for low- and middle-income countries
- encourage critical analysis through in-depth study of a specialist topic.
Loughborough attracts and appoints outstanding academics, many of whom are expert leaders in their fields. By studying our Water Management for Development programme, you will benefit from working alongside specialists who are enthusiastic about their subjects and at the forefront of current research. Visit the WEDC website for details of the WEDC staff team.
|Level||RQF Level 7|
A 2:2 honours degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) in any discipline.
|EU||10950 GBP for Year 1|
|England||10950 GBP for Year 1|
|Northern Ireland||10950 GBP for Year 1|
|Scotland||10950 GBP for Year 1|
|Wales||10950 GBP for Year 1|
|International||23500 GBP for Year 1|
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Environmental management or Environmental studies, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here