Loughborough University: School of Business and Economicshttp://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/sbe/study/masters/
School of Business and Economics
Supercharge your career
At Loughborough, we are committed to developing well-rounded, highly sought-after business and economics graduates equipped to succeed in today’s global economy.
Whether you are considering MSc, MBA or PhD study, here are a few key reasons to consider developing your career potential with us:
- Top-10 UK business school: consistently ranked Top-10 in the UK’s national league tables for 5th for Business, 6th for Finance and Accounting, 10th for Economics, and 1st for Information Management (The Times and Sunday Times, 2019)
- Triple-accredited (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA): We are proud to be a triple accredited UK business school . These internationally validate the quality of education offered, from teaching and research to student support and facilities.
- Scholarships available for the best candidates
- A leading research university: Rated 13th in the UK for ‘Research Power’ in Business and Management (Research Assessment Exercise, 2014)
- Joint 8th for Safety in the UK - THE World University Rankings, 2018
An outstanding postgraduate experience
Just 90mins from London and surrounded by beautiful English countryside, Loughborough University offers a unique campus experience, home to thousands of postgraduate students from around the world:
- University of the Year (The Times and Sunday Times University Guide 2019)
- Rated ‘Gold’ for Teaching Excellence (Teaching Excellence Framework 2017)
- Best Sporting University in the World (QS, 2017)
- QS 5-Stars Plus for Excellence (QS, 2017)
- 1st in UK for Student Experience (Times Higher, 2017-18)
- Lower living expenses than many UK cities
- Award-winning careers support
Taught Masters Programmes
Starting in September each year, our highly popular 1-year masters programmes are both academically challenging and career accelerating.
Our masters programmes offer the chance to transform your thinking and your career prospects. Many offer conversion opportunities and open up new career opportunities you may not have previously considered. We offer a wide range of MScs in the following areas:
- Finance & Economics
- Business Analytics & Information Management
- Human Resource Management and Work Psychology
Many are recognised or accredited by professional bodies (ABP, BPS, CIM, CIMA, CIPD); enhancing your employability further.
Scholarships worth up to 20% of fees are available to attract the highest calibre of candidates.
The Loughborough MBA
Our AMBA-accredited Loughborough MBA is designed to equip you with the skills to become an elite performer in business, transform career, and give you the knowledge to know how to maximise business performance in a global environment.
- Full-Time MBA over 1 year: for maximum career-acceleration
- Full-Time MBA over 2 years with 45-52 week Internship: maximise your practical exposure with employers and build your UK job prospects
- Executive MBA (2-3 years): typically for working professionals based in the UK
Scholarships worth up to 40% of fees are available to attract the highest calibre of candidates.
Postgraduate Research Degrees
As a doctoral researcher you will be welcomed into our dynamic research community, made up of internationally renowned distinguished academics and talented research students. We offer the following research pathways to enable you to explore the latest challenges confronting businesses and governments today:
We offer fully funded PhD studentships throughout the year, typically linked to a specific title and subject matter. Deadlines apply. Check our latest studentships >
Taught Masters Programmes
Tel: +44 (0)1509 223621
Tel: +44 (0)1509 228842
T: +44 (0)1509 228276
- Banking and Finance (MSc)
- Business Analytics (MSc)
- Business and Economics (Doctor of Philosophy - PhD/Master of Philosophy - MPhil)
- Business Psychology (MSc)
- Corporate Finance (MSc)
- Economics and Business Strategy (MSc)
- Economics and Finance (MSc)
- Economics and International Business (MSc)
- Employment Relations and Human Resource Management (MSc)
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here