find your perfect postgrad program
Search our Database of 30,000 Courses
Loughborough University: School of Business and Economics
School of Business and Economics
At Loughborough, we are committed to developing well-rounded, highly sought-after business and economics graduates equipped to succeed in today’s global economy.
We aim to develop the managers, economists and business leaders of the future. All around the world our graduates help organisations and governments make better decisions and maximise performance.
As a student with us we’ll help you realise your career ambitions and challenge you to be the best you can be. Here are a few reasons to join us.
- We’re consistently rated as a Top-10 UK business school in national league tables
- Triple-accredited (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA)
- Top-150 in the world for Business and Management (QS World University Rankings by Subject, 2021)
- Scholarships available for the best candidates
- University of the Year (WhatUni Student Choice Awards, 2020)
- Lower living expenses than many UK cities
Taught Masters Programmes
Starting in September each year, our highly popular one-year masters programmes are both academically challenging and career accelerating. Many are recognised or accredited by professional bodies; enhancing your employability further.
- MSc Management
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Management (London campus)
- MSc Finance and Management – CIMA accredited
- MSc Marketing – carries CIM exemptions
Finance and Economics
- MSc Finance – CIMA accredited, CFA-affiliated
- MSc Finance and Investment – CIMA accredited, CFA-affiliated
- MSc Corporate Finance – CIMA accredited
- MSc Economics and Finance
Business Analytics and Information Management
- MSc Information Management and Business Technology
- MSc Business Analytics
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Human Resource Management and Work Psychology
- MSc Human Resource Management – CIPD approved
- MSc Work Psychology – BPS accredited
- MSc Business Psychology – ABP accredited
Scholarships worth up to 20% of fees are available to high-calibre candidates.
The Loughborough MBA (accredited by AMBA)
The Loughborough MBA is designed to equip you with the skills to become an elite performer in business, accelerate your career, and give you the knowledge to know how to maximise business performance in a global environment.
As an AMBA-accredited MBA, we offer a transformational experience open to those with a minimum of three year’s managerial/professional experience:
- Full-Time MBA over one year: for maximum career-acceleration
- Full-Time MBA over two years with 45-52 week Internship: maximise your practical exposure with employers and build your UK job prospects
Scholarships worth up to 40% of fees are available to high-calibre candidates.
Postgraduate Research Degrees
As a doctoral researcher you will be welcomed into our dynamic research community, made up of internationally renowned staff and talented research students.
Become part of our award-winning campus experience
Just 90mins from London and surrounded by beautiful English countryside, Loughborough University offers a unique campus experience, home to thousands of postgraduate students from around the world. Find out more >
Taught Masters Programmes
Tel: +44 (0)1509 223621
Tel: +44 (0)1509 228842
T: +44 (0)1509 228276
- Information Management and Business Technology (MSc)
- International Business (MSc)
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management (MSc)
- Management (MSc)
- Marketing (MSc)
- Social Science Research (Business and Management Studies) (MSc)
- The Loughborough Executive MBA (MBA)
- The Loughborough Full-Time MBA (MBA)
- Work Psychology (MSc)
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here