find your perfect postgrad program
Search our Database of 30,000 Courses
University of Warwick: Warwick Business School
University of Warwick
Warwick Business School
Warwick Business School isn’t just a world-class business school at the heart of a world-class university; we’re a hub of curiosity that is constantly challenging the status quo, developing transformational ideas and the people that shape how the world does business.
With a healthy balance between theory and practice, our Masters courses will equip you with the knowledge, skills, experience, and global networks you need for whatever you want to do next.
Location and campus life
We know that lifestyle is just as important as your course when selecting where to study. We’re proud to say our campus is home to students and staff from all over the world, making it a vibrant and inclusive place for you to live while you study. With great transport links nearby, WBS is located on the border between Coventry and Warwickshire, within an hour of the city of London and only twenty minutes from Birmingham Airport. The University of Warwick is a large, yet compact campus allowing you to enjoy the benefits of a bustling campus community as well as delving into the excitement of city life.
We offer both on and off-campus accommodation options to our Postgraduate students. For those wanting to live on a campus that’s buzzing with activity, there are specific postgraduate blocks, shared and ensuite facilities, and different sized flats, ensuring that there will be an option to suit your lifestyle and budget. However, if you’re wanting to expand your horizons beyond campus, many of our Postgraduate students settle in Royal Leamington Spa, Coventry, and Kenilworth, supported by Warwick Accommodation, the University’s property letting agency.
Our Masters courses
Our one-year, full-time postgraduate courses have been designed for the change makers of the future. From taking your first steps into business, to enhancing your financial acumen, or tackling a specialist area of management, we offer a Masters course that can help you to achieve your goals.
Created for those early in their career, our range of Masters courses fall into three broad categories: Business, Management and Finance.
- MSc Business with Accounting & Finance
- MSc Business with Consulting
- MSc Business with Marketing
- MSc Business with Operations Management
- MSc International Business
- MSc Business Analytics
- MSc Management
- MSc Management of Information Systems & Digital Innovation
- MSc Marketing & Strategy
- MSc Finance
- MSc Accounting & Finance
- MSc Finance & Economics
- MSc Mathematical Finance
- MSc Business & Finance
We’re proud that several of our courses have achieved great results in official league tables and rankings:
- MSc Finance 11th in the world and 3rd in the UK, FT Masters in Finance Pre-experience Ranking 2020
- MSc Management 16th in the world and 3rd in the UK, FT Masters in Management Ranking 2020
- MSc Business Analytics 12th in the world and 3rd in the UK, QS Business Masters Ranking 2021
- MSc Marketing & Strategy 6th in the world and 2nd in the UK, QS Business Masters Ranking 2021
Up to 50% scholarships available
We have £1million+ of WBS Scholarships available for students from across the globe applying to study on our MSc courses, with up to 50% scholarships available.
We focus on attracting intellectually curious individuals who strive for excellence in everything they do. All applicants are automatically considered for a scholarship.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about our courses or Warwick Business School, please don’t hesitate to get in contact. We offer regular 1-2-1 Skype sessions with our Recruitment and Admissions Coordinators, which can be booked by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also run a range of MSc specific webinars and open events, which can be booked here.
Masters Recruitment Team
Warwick Business School
Scarman Road, University of Warwick, CV4 7AL
+44 (0)24 7615 0333
- Accounting and Finance (MSc)
- Business Administration (DBA)
- Business Administration (Distance Learning) (MBA)
- Business Administration (Executive) (MBA)
- Business Analytics (MSc)
- Business and Finance (Master of Science - MSc (PG))
- Business and Management (Doctor of Philosophy - PhD)
- Business with Accounting and Finance (MSc)
- Business with Consulting (MSc)
- Business with Marketing (MSc)
- Business with Operations Management (MSc)
- Digital Leadership (Diploma in Professional Studies)
- Finance (MSc)
- Finance and Econometrics (Doctor of Philosophy - PhD)
- Finance and Economics (MSc)
- Global Central Banking and Financial Regulation (MSc)
- International Business (MSc)
- Management (MSc)
- Management of Information Systems & Digital Innovation (MSc)
- Marketing and Strategy (MSc)
- Mathematical Finance (MSc)
- Senior Leadership (MSc)
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here