University of Oxford: Said Business Schoolhttp://www.sbs.oxford.edu/mba
Saïd Business School
About Saïd Business School
Oxford University Saïd Business School at Oxford University blends the best of new and old. We are a young, vibrant, and innovative business school deeply embedded in an 800 year old world-class university. Our world is unprecedentedly complex, connected and fragile. Our trust in institutions and each other is under intense pressure. Our energy, food and water security, our aging populations, the explosion in stored data – these all require managers and leaders of unusual ability, sophistication and integrity. This environment needs individuals who can inspire and influence a wide range of stakeholders, and who can demonstrate responsible leadership in the face of complex and often forgotten conflicting interests and our MBA programme will equip you with these skills.
About our MBA programmes
Our full time one year MBA programme is a challenging and thought-provoking degree delivered through an engaged community of faculty. A top ranked one-year full-time programme comprising an intensive series of stimulating lectures, energetic seminars and small group work, which can take students anywhere in the world.
Our 1+1 MBA programme allows you to pair Oxford University’s one-year full-time MBA programme with one of a selection of one-year Master’s degrees offered by other Oxford University departments. As the global business environment becomes increasingly complex and interconnected, this powerful combination allows students to gain deep knowledge and expertise in their specialist fields, as well as developing a comprehensive understanding of business, exceptional leadership skills and practical experience.
Our student body
Our programme embodies a truly international MBA cohort, with students representing 58 nationalities. Our 2016/17 class has an average GMAT score of 692 and an average age of 28. 94% of our students are from outside of the UK and 36% of the class are female. The average number of years of work experience is 5.1 years. Read more about our current class profile.
Life at Oxford both inside and outside the MBA classroom is intense but also immensely stimulating. Although the pace of the programme is fast and you will have a packed schedule with classes, group work and personal study time, life doesn’t stop when study is done for the day. Browse here some of our student profiles.
As an Oxford student, you will belong to one of the University’s 38 autonomous colleges, each a self-governing academic community of students and faculty with its own distinctive history and identity. The collegiate system allows business school students to connect with students from other disciplines. Your college will provide you with the chance to establish a new circle of friends, to access a range of varied social and sporting activities and to participate in a lively intellectual community.
Fees and funding
The fees for the MBA programme 2017/18 are £52,000. This includes:
- Course fee
- College fee
- Life-long Oxford Union membership
You should begin to consider your financing options early on, whether in the form of savings, loans or scholarships.
Prodigy Finance loan
The loan amount is capped at £53,130 for 2017/18 and to be used for tuition fees and living costs.
- Scholarships awarded to candidates with excellent academic achievement and who can demonstrate exceptional potential; regions considered: Africa, Latin America, Middle East, Asia and Eastern Europe
- Scholarships awarded to women
- Saïd Foundation Scholarships awarded to outstanding candidates from the United Kingdom who can demonstrate potential to make a strong contribution to the growth of the UK economy, particularly in lesser developed UK regions
- Dean's scholarship for nationals from African and Latin American countries
- Forte Fellowship scholarships awarded to female applicants
- Skoll Scholarships supporting students with a strong interest in social entrepreneurship
- Pershing Square Foundation supporting exceptional leaders aiming to tackle important social issues and deliver scalable and sustainable impact
- Scholarships awarded to candidates whose applications demonstrate solid volunteer leadership
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here