find your perfect postgrad program
Search our Database of 30,000 Courses
University of Oxford: Said Business School
Saïd Business School
About Saïd Business School
Saïd Business School at the University of Oxford blends the best of new and old. We are a young, vibrant, and entrepreneurial business school deeply embedded in the world’s most prestigious university.
We deliver cutting-edge education and ground-breaking research that transform individuals, organisations, business practice, and society.
We educate people for successful business careers and, as a community, we seek to harness our collective expertise and knowledge to help solve pressing global issues such as demographic change, natural resource scarcity and technological challenges.
We are a powerful business school that produces powerful ideas. Our participants are challenged to think expansively:
- What are the rules of the game: how do written and unwritten rules affect the performance of business?
- What types of organisations, whether high growth, high impact, or high scale, will fundamentally change the business landscape?
- How do we map the trends that will define the future of business?
- How do we educate and energise a community that can address these huge issues?
- We are a world-class business school community, embedded in a world-class university, tackling world-scale problems.
About our MBA Programmes
Building upon the Oxford University tradition of developing leaders, the Oxford MBA programme will provide you with a solid foundation in core business principles while developing a broadened mind-set and understanding of the role of business in society. You will be challenged to delve deep into the areas that interest you most and gain the strategic skills and insight to lead a successful and purposeful career.
The one-year MBA programme at Oxford exposes you to:
- a global connected network
- a diverse student body
- career possibilities in various sectors
- impact/responsible business
- academic excellence
Experience Oxford and Saïd Business School
Here is a sneak peek into the life of an Oxford MBA student.
A key aim of the programme is to develop your ability to think logically, laterally and independently that will take you anywhere in the world. You will build fundamental skills through the core courses and shape and define your career goals through a range of industry specific electives. The programme is designed to empower you to become a global leader.
Applied learning opportunities support you taking the knowledge and putting them to the rest. The Entrepreneurship Project and GOTO - Global Opportunities and Threats: Oxford are examples of applied learning opportunities.
View the programme outline or download our brochure.
The MBA class represents a breadth of diversity, a multiplicity of perspectives and expertise, along with a willingness to interchange ideas and concepts. We are after professionals from a range of industries, from finance, to consulting, to tech, to healthcare.
Find out more.
Life at Oxford
The pace of the programme is fast and challenging, and you will have a busy schedule with classes, group work and personal study time, but life doesn’t stop when study is done for the day.
You will have access to everything that makes studying at Oxford unique. Once you join you are paired with a University of Oxford College. A College is both an academic and social community. You will mix with other students from across the University; attend lecture series, cultural events, access sporting facilities, formal dinners and more.
You can also read more about our students experiences on the MBA blog.
Fees and Funding
The fees for the MBA programme 2021-22 are £63,000. This includes:
- Course fee
- College fee
- Life-long Oxford Union membership
You should begin to consider your financing options early on, whether in the form of savings, loans or scholarships.
- Scholarships awarded to candidates with excellent academic achievement and who can demonstrate exceptional potential; regions considered: Africa, Latin America, Middle East, Asia and Eastern Europe
- Scholarships awarded to women
- Saïd Foundation Scholarships awarded to outstanding candidates from the United Kingdom who can demonstrate potential to make a strong contribution to the growth of the UK economy, particularly in lesser developed UK regions
- Dean's scholarship for nationals from African and Latin American countries
- Forte Fellowship scholarships awarded to female applicants
- Laidlaw Scholarships supporting women with clear leadership potential, with a financial need
- Skoll Scholarships supporting students with a strong interest in social entrepreneurship
- Pershing Square Foundation supporting exceptional leaders aiming to tackle important social issues and deliver scalable and sustainable impact
- Scholarships awarded to candidates whose applications demonstrate solid volunteer leadership
How to Apply
Your MBA is a significant investment in effort, time and money. We want you to help you make the most of your time at Oxford. Which is why we offer an unparalleled breadth of financing opportunities, so that you can focus on what's really important - your future.
View the application requirements.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here