find your perfect postgrad program
Search our Database of 30,000 Courses
University of Aberdeen: Business School
University of Aberdeen
The University of Aberdeen Business School is home to a thriving community of like-minded students, staff members and industry experts. Together, this community provides students with a chance to be part of something special; a business world full of opportunities.
From meeting global employers on live projects, to making international contacts that last a lifetime, the University of Aberdeen Business School provides students with the perfect environment to nurture their skills, network and build friendships that last a lifetime.
Our Business School is internationally recognised for its excellence in world-leading research and was ranked 4th in the UK for Accounting and Finance and 11th for Business Management Studies in the Complete University Guide 2021. The school was also ranked as a top three UK University for impact in Business and Management Studies as ranked by Times Higher Education based on REF 2014 GPA scores.
When it comes to launching your career, we are home to the things that matter.
Experience what life is like for the 325,000 leading banks, corporations and government agencies around the world that use Bloomberg with our Bloomberg Finance Lab, giving you real-world experience that will enhance your career prospects.
We offer a number of postgraduate degrees with September and January start dates, for both full and part time study. You can find more details on each programme here:
- MBA Energy Management
- MSc Financial Technology
- Executive MBA (London)
- Executive MBA (Shanghai)
- MSc International Business Management
- MSc International Human Resource Management
- MSc Marketing Management
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Finance and Investment Management
- MSc International Business and Finance
- MSc Petroleum, Energy Economics & Finance
- MSc Law & Economics of Oil & Gas
- MSc Finance & Real Estate
- MSc Real Estate
- MSc/LLM Corporate Finance and Law
Whether you want to improve your job prospects or even find a new career, take advantage of our professionally related online degree programmes that enable you to balance study around your work and home commitments.
76% of the universities research is classed as ‘world leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’.
The Business School currently has four Research Centres, each providing their own unique research opportunities.
- Aberdeen Centre for Research in Energy Economics and Finance
- The Centre for Real Estate Research
- Scottish Experimental Economics Laboratory
- The Centre for European Labour Market Research
The University and Business School sometimes offers seasonal scholarships and competitions to fund set PhD projects. You may be interested in finding out if any of the projects align to your interests.
Why Study Business at Aberdeen?
The opportunity to study with students and academics from 45 different nationalities in the Business School with 120 nationalities in the university.
We have 83,500 alumni across 192 countries. Some of our alumni work in top positions such as Head of Talent Brewdog, Chief Financial Officer for GSK, Former CEO for Aberdeen Standard Investments, and Chief Operating Officer for Hasberg Global Investors.
We are professionally recognised, and industry certified by the most prestigious accreditations bodies in the world for a wide range of our programmes. These include:
- Athena Swan
- Energy Institute
- Chartered Management Institute
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
An internationally recognised business centre, Aberdeen has a strong, entrepreneurial and enterprising economy that is growing year on year. With over 20 FTSE 100 multinationals offices in the city and a major world energy hub this is the perfect place to prepare for the changing world of business.
Scholarships and Funding
For all available funding, from general bursaries and discount scheme to discipline and country specific scholarships, within the University and externally, visit our funding database.
- Full department name: University of Aberdeen Business School
- Postal address: University of Aberdeen, MacRobert Building, 581 King Street, Aberdeen AB24 5UD
- Telephone number: +44 (0)1224 272000
- Email address for enquiries
- Accounting and Finance (MScEcon)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Business Analytics (MBA)
- Business Research (Master of Research - MRes)
- Energy Management (MBA)
- Executive MBA (Delivered in London) (MBA)
- Executive MBA (Delivered in London, UK) (MBA)
- Finance (MSc)
- Finance and Investment Management (MSc (Econ))
- Finance and Investment Management (with CFA Level 1 Examination) (MSc (Econ))
- Finance and Real Estate (MSc)
- Finance and Real Estate (with CFA Level 1 Examination) (MSc)
- International Business and Finance (MSc)
- International Business Management (MSc)
- International Human Resource Management (MSc)
- Law and Economics of Oil and Gas (LLM/MSc)
- Marketing Management (MSc)
- MBA (Global) (MBA)
- Petroleum, Energy Economics and Finance (MSc (Econ))
- Real Estate (Commercial Option) (MSc)
- Real Estate (International Option) (MSc)
- Rural Surveying and Rural Property Management (MLE)
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here