University of Aberdeen: Business Schoolhttps://www.abdn.ac.uk/business/
University of Aberdeen
The University of Aberdeen Business School is home to a thriving community of like-minded students, staff members and industry experts. Together, this community provides students with a chance to be part of something special; a business world full of opportunities.
From meeting global employers on live projects, to making international contacts that last a lifetime, the University of Aberdeen Business School provides students with the perfect environment to nurture their skills, network and build friendships that last a lifetime.
When it comes to launching your career, we are home to the things that matter.
Experience what life is like for the 325,000 leading banks, corporations and government agencies around the world that use Bloomberg with our Bloomberg Finance Lab, giving you real-world experience that will enhance your career prospects.
Our Business School is internationally recognised for its excellence in world-leading research and was ranked as a top three UK University for impact in Business and Management Studies as ranked by Times Higher Education based on REF 2014 GPA score.
Here is a list of Postgraduates degrees on offer for entry in September 2020 with links for further information:
- MBA Energy Management
- MBA Finance
- Executive MBA (London)
- Executive MBA (Shanghai)
- International Business Management
- International Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Finance and Investment Management
- International Business and Finance
- Petroleum, Energy Economics & Finance
- Law & Economics of Oil & Gas
- Finance & Real Estate
- Real Estate
- Corporate Finance and Law
- Financial Mathematics
Whether you want to improve your job prospects or even find a new career, take advantage of our professionally related online degree programmes that enable you to balance study around your work and home commitments.
- MBA Global
- MSc Finance
- MSc Digital Marketing Leadership
- Online study in Energy Economics and Finance
76% of the universities research is classed as ‘world leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’.
The Business School currently has four Research Centres, each providing their own unique research opportunities.
- Aberdeen Centre for Research in Energy Economics and Finance
- The Centre for Real Estate Research
- Scottish Experimental Economics Laboratory
- The Centre for European Labour Market Research
The University and Business School sometimes offers seasonal scholarships and competitions to fund set PhD projects. You may be interested in finding out if any of the projects align to your interests.
Why Study Business at Aberdeen?
The opportunity to study with students and academics from 45 different nationalities in the Business School with 120 nationalities in the university.
We have 83,500 alumni across 192 countries. Some of our alumni work in top positions such as Head of Talent Brewdog, Chief Financial Officer for GSK, Former CEO for Aberdeen Standard Investments, and Chief Operating Officer for Hasberg Global Investors.
We are professionally recognised, and industry certified by the most prestigious accreditations bodies in the world for a wide range of our programmes. These include:
- Athena Swan
- Energy Institute
- Chartered Management Institute
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
An internationally recognised business centre, Aberdeen has a strong, entrepreneurial and enterprising economy that is growing year on year. With over 20 FTSE 100 multinationals offices in the city and a major world energy hub this is the perfect place to prepare for the changing world of business.
- Full department name: University of Aberdeen Business School
- Postal address: University of Aberdeen, MacRobert Building, 581 King Street, Aberdeen AB24 5UD
- Telephone number: +44 (0)1224 272000
- Email address for enquiries
- Accounting and Finance (MScEcon)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Business Research (Master of Research - MRes)
- Digital Marketing Leadership (MSc)
- Energy Management (MBA)
- Executive MBA (Delivered in London) (MBA)
- Finance (MSc)
- Finance and Investment Management (MSc (Econ))
- Finance and Investment Management (with CFA Level 1 Examination) (MSc (Econ))
- Finance and Real Estate (MSc)
- Finance and Real Estate (with CFA Level 1 Examination) (MSc)
- International Business and Finance (MSc)
- International Business Management (MSc)
- International Human Resource Management (MSc)
- Law and Economics of Oil and Gas (MSc)
- Marketing Management (MSc)
- MBA (Global) (MBA)
- Petroleum, Energy Economics and Finance (MSc (Econ))
- Real Estate (Commercial Option) (MSc)
- Real Estate (International Option) (MSc)
- Rural Surveying and Rural Property Management (MLE)
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here