find your perfect postgrad program
Search our Database of 30,000 Courses
Swansea University: Chemical and Biological Process Engineering
College of Engineering
Increase your employability and earnings with a postgraduate degree at Swansea University
The College of Engineering at Swansea is situated on our £450 million Bay Campus, an enviable seafront location next to the breathtaking Swansea Bay.
The College has seven buildings dedicated to engineering holding over 30,000m2 of laboratory and office space and over £10 million of new research and teaching equipment. With world-class research centres and sustained investment in our outstanding resources, Engineering at Swansea University provides a superb environment in which to study or conduct research.
Facilities include flight simulators, a £1.2 million wind tunnel, a pilot chemical laboratory containing 15 pilot-scale rigs, a geomechanics laboratory, semiconductor fabrication facilities and a £22 million Centre for Nanohealth.
With our world-class research, links with industry and outstanding facilities, we provide a great start to the future career of our staff and students. We have accredited degrees in Aerospace, Chemical, Civil, Electronic and Electrical, General Engineering, Materials Science, Mechanical and Medical Engineering.
Some of our research activities involve beating the world land-speed record, solving the world’s water shortages and collaborating with globally recognised companies.
- Materials Engineering is ranked 1st in the UK for graduate prospects by The Complete University 2021
- Aerospace Engineering is ranked 3rd for Graduate Prospects, 4th in the UK for Research Quality and 10th in the UK Overall by the Complete University Guide 2021
- Chemical Engineering is ranked 3rd in the UK for Graduate Prospects and 6th in the UK for Research Quality by The Complete University Guide 2021
- Civil Engineering is ranked in the 5th in the UK for Career Prospects by the Complete University Guide 2021
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering is ranked 10th in UK for Research Rating by the Times Good University Guide 2021
- Mechanical Engineering at Swansea is ranked 6th in the UK for Graduate Prospects, 8th in the UK for Student Satisfaction and 9th in the UK for Research Quality by Complete University Guide 2021
- Outstanding teaching rated 5 star
- All of our Engineering subjects have been ranked in the UK's Top 25 by The Times University Guide 2021
The Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2014 ranks Engineering at Swansea as 10th in the UK for the combined score in research quality across the Engineering disciplines.
Email enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.orgInstitution Profile
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here