Coventry University: Highways and Transport
|Institution||Coventry University View institution profile|
|Department||School of Mechanical, Aerospace and Automotive Engineering|
This course is no longer offered.
Coventry University currently offers other courses in School of Mechanical, Aerospace and Automotive Engineering:
- Advanced Mechanical Engineering (2020)
- Aerospace Engineering (2020)
- Air Transport Management (2020)
- Automotive Engineering (2020)
- Control, Automation and Artificial Intelligence (2020)
- Digital Technology for Engineering (2020)
- Electrical Automotive Engineering (2019)
- Electrical Automotive Engineering (2020)
- Engineering Management (2020)
- Engineering Project Management (2019)
- Engineering Project Management (2020)
- Highways and Transportation Engineering (2020)
- Highways and Transportation Engineering (2019)
- Human Factors in Aviation (2020)
- Product Design Engineering
- Production Engineering and Operations Management (2020)
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics (2020)
Coventry University is a dynamic university that provides high quality education to students. Our teaching, staff, facilities and student experience have all been recognised as being among the finest in the sector and our future is looking bright as a modern university with a flourishing global reputation.
Why choose Coventry University?
- Top 15 for five years running in the Guardian University Guide (2016-2020)
- Awarded University of the Year for Student Experience (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019)
- 1st for Overseas Experiences (based on student trips abroad from HESA 2016/17 data)
- Gold for outstanding teaching ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Highway engineering, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here