Coventry University: Renewable Energy Engineering
|Institution||Coventry University View institution profile|
|Department||School of Energy, Construction and Environment|
**Why choose this course?**
The MSc course sits within the School of Mechanical, Aerospace and Automotive Engineering, which enjoys a global reputation for excellent teaching, outstanding student experience and exciting research.
**Key Course Benefits**
* The course is designed for students from a variety of different academic and professional backgrounds.
* The School is located in an inspirational £50M state-of-the-art building with modern equipment and student facilities.
* Teaching and project supervision is provided by experienced academics who are research leaders in the field of renewable energy.
* The MSc meets the demand for skilled renewable energy engineers and graduate career prospects will be wide ranging to include manufacture, design, consultancy and management.
* Through a Chartered Management Institute (CMI) recognised business module, students will develop their project management skills and have the opportunity to gain level 7 certificates in consultancy and leadership.
**Accreditation & Professional Recognition**
This course is accredited and recognised by the Prior Experiential learning (APEL)
|Level||RQF Level 7|
Applicants should hold a good honours degree 2:2 or above in a relevant academic discipline, such as a Physical Science, Mathematics or Engineering. Applicants with a degree in another discipline or with relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis
Coventry University is a dynamic university that provides high quality education to students. Our teaching, staff, facilities and student experience have all been recognised as being among the finest in the sector and our future is looking bright as a modern university with a flourishing global reputation.
Why choose Coventry University?
- Top 15 for five years running in the Guardian University Guide (2016-2020)
- Awarded University of the Year for Student Experience (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019)
- 1st for Overseas Experiences (based on student trips abroad from HESA 2016/17 data)
- Gold for outstanding teaching ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Energy engineering or Energy, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here