Cardiff University: Building Diagnostics for Energy and Environmental Performance
|Institution||Cardiff University View institution profile|
|Department||Welsh School of Architecture View department profile|
This course is no longer offered.
Cardiff University currently offers other courses in Welsh School of Architecture:
- Advanced Building Performance Evaluation (MSc) (2019)
- Architectural Studies (2019)
- Architecture (Professional Practice) (2019)
- Computational Methods in Architecture (2018)
- Computational Methods in Architecture (2019)
- Environmental Design of Buildings (2019)
- Sustainable Building Conservation (2019)
- Sustainable Mega Buildings (2019)
Welsh School of Architecture
The Welsh School of Architecture at Cardiff University is one of the top-ranked schools of architecture in the UK. Established in 1920, we attract postgraduate students from around the world who benefit from the unique experience of studying and living in the friendly and welcoming capital city of Wales.
Through our research and teaching we seek to create a built environment that enhances people’s lives without destroying the planet for future generations. We collaborate with universities, industry and architectural practices across the world to maximise our student learning experience and the ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Architecture or Architectural building studies, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here