Cardiff University: Social Science Research Methods (Environmental Planning)
|Institution||Cardiff University View institution profile|
|Department||School of Geography and Planning|
This course is no longer offered.
Cardiff University currently offers other courses in School of Geography and Planning:
- Eco-Cities (2020)
- Eco-Cities (2019)
- Geography and Planning (2019)
- International Planning and Development (2020)
- International Planning and Urban Design (MSc) (2020)
- Planning Practice (2020)
- Spatial Planning and Development (2020)
- Sustainability, Planning and Environmental Policy (2019)
- Sustainability, Planning and Environmental Policy (2020)
- Transport and Planning (2020)
- Urban and Regional Development (2020)
Cardiff University is an ambitious, innovative and vibrant university, ranked in the top 150 universities in the world. We are the only Russell Group University in Wales and are incredibly proud of our diverse community, with over 31,000 students enrolled, representing more than 100 countries.
Academic life at Cardiff University is challenging and rewarding, with our students being taught by leading academics in over 200 taught Masters’, diplomas and certificates across the University. We also offer a selection of part-time study postgraduate courses and standalone modules in a number of subject areas.
94% of both our UK ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Planning, Environmental studies or Social sciences, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here