Cardiff University: Business Administration with Media
|Institution||Cardiff University View institution profile|
|Department||Cardiff Business School|
The Cardiff MBA with Media is designed for people with relevant work experience in journalism and media, who have the ambition to accelerate their progression to senior leadership roles through a period of focussed study and personal development. The programme offers a challenging experience that will stretch and support managers who want to drive positive business change.
Alongside students with a range of backgrounds, you will develop your business knowledge, increase your self-awareness and sharpen your ability as an effective and inspiring leader. You will consider the wider commercial, social and environmental implications of decision-making in a variety of practical contexts and have the opportunity to understand the management challenges of the media industry, which is vital to the success of many advanced and emerging creative economies.
The Cardiff MBA with Media will help you make a difference.
- Distinctive features
- Springboard into The Cardiff MBA programme and learning community with a custom-made orientation and team building programme.
- The Career Advantage Service: Access to a career consultant and personal coach for personalised professional development.
- A bespoke, wrap-around Leadership Development Programme to help you assess your leadership capability, develop a personal development path and build key leadership skills.
- Cardiff Connections will help you become part of the business community through networking events, access to business leaders and alumni talking about their motivations and career choices, and company visits.
- An International Study Tour that provides the opportunity to study business practice in an unfamiliar context.
- Contemporary integrated themes running through all modules, such as the future of work, responsible leadership and digital transformation.
- Opportunities to make a difference to society and the economy through study and extra-curricular activity in line with Public Value.
Assessment designed around tackling real-world challenges:
o The Business Strategy Simulator Challenge
o The People Challenge
o The International Consultancy Challenge
o The Innovation Challenge
o The Media Challenge
o The Crisis Simulation Challenge
The Accelerator Project – a response to a complex, multi-faceted problem posed by a business client.
|Level||RQF Level 7|
For entry requirements, please see our website: https://www.cardiff.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/taught/courses/course/business-administration-with-media-mba
|Location||Cathays Park Campus|
Cardiff University is an ambitious, innovative and vibrant university, ranked in the top 150 universities in the world. We are the only Russell Group University in Wales and are incredibly proud of our diverse community, with over 31,000 students enrolled, representing more than 100 countries.
Academic life at Cardiff University is challenging and rewarding, with our students being taught by leading academics in over 200 taught Masters’, diplomas and certificates across the University. We also offer a selection of part-time study postgraduate courses and standalone modules in a number of subject areas.
94% of both our UK ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Media studies, Business and management, Business studies or Management, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here