Bournemouth University: Legal Practice
|Institution||Bournemouth University View institution profile|
|Department||Department of Humanities and Law|
This course is no longer offered.
Bournemouth University currently offers other courses in Department of Humanities and Law:
- Graduate Diploma in Law / CPE (2020)
- Graduate Diploma in Law / CPE (2021)
- Intellectual Property (2020)
- Intellectual Property (2021)
- International Commercial Law (2021)
- International Commercial Law (2020)
- International Tax Law (2021)
- International Tax Law (2020)
- Legal Practice Course (2020)
- Legal Practice Course (2021)
- LLM Legal Practice (2021)
- LLM Legal Practice (2020)
- Public International Law (2021)
- Public International Law (2020)
Find your degree of difference at Bournemouth University
Wherever you want to go, Bournemouth University (BU) can help you get there. Everything we do is designed to make you globally employable.
We offer an extensive range of postgraduate taught courses, as well as doctoral opportunities. If you choose to study at BU, you’ll leave fully prepared for professional practice, supported by the placement opportunities available on some courses.
- 91% of our graduates are in work or study six months after graduating (DLHE Survey, 2017)
- Only university in the UK to have a Centre for Excellence ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Social sciences, Law or Legal practice, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here