University of Suffolk: Primary Care Nursing (General Practice Nursing)
|Institution||University of Suffolk View institution profile|
|Department||School of Health and Sport Sciences|
This course is no longer offered.
University of Suffolk currently offers other courses in School of Health and Sport Sciences:
- Advanced Clinical Practice (2020)
- Advanced Clinical Practice (2019)
- Advanced Practice and Reporting in Computed Tomography Colonography (2020)
- Advanced Practice and Reporting in Computed Tomography Colonography (2019)
- District Nursing (2020)
- Enhanced Clinical Practice (2019)
- Enhanced Clinical Practice (2020)
- Primary Care Nursing (District Nursing) (2019)
- Public Health Nursing (2020)
- Public Health Nursing (2019)
- Radiographic Reporting of the Chest and Abdomen (2020)
- Radiographic Reporting of the Chest and Abdomen (2019)
- Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (2020)
- Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (2019)
University of Suffolk
University of Suffolk is an inspiring and innovative place to study; encouraging students to embrace change in a world where nothing ever stays the same.
Opening in 2007 and gaining university status in 2016, we are one of the newest universities in the UK which is defined by our modern, forward-thinking and responsive attitude to the world around us. The University of Suffolk is home to an increasingly strong academic community where research, enterprise, innovation and scholarship are flourishing in many areas.
At the University of Suffolk, we put students in the centre of our thinking. Postgraduate ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Nursing, Primary health care or General practice, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here