University of Reading: Conservation of the Historic Environment (Flexible)
|Institution||University of Reading|
|Department||Real Estate and Planning View department profile|
This course is no longer offered.
University of Reading currently offers other courses in Real Estate and Planning:
- Real Estate (2019)
- Real Estate (2020)
- Real Estate Finance (2020)
- Real Estate Finance (2019)
- Real Estate (flexible study) (2020)
- Real Estate (flexible study) (2019)
- Real Estate Investment and Finance (flexible study) (2020)
- Real Estate Investment and Finance (flexible study) (2019)
- Rural Land and Business Management (2020)
- Rural Land and Business Management (2019)
- Spatial Planning and Development (2019)
- Spatial Planning and Development or Research (2020)
University of Reading
Henley Business School
Founded in 1945, Henley is one of the oldest business schools in the UK and part of the University of Reading. We are among an elite group of business schools to be triple-accredited for the quality and capability of our faculty and output.
Henley offers a wide range of postgraduate degrees in six programme areas:
- Business and Management
- Information Management and Digital Business
- Finance at the ICMA Centre
- Real Estate and Planning
- The Henley MBA
Approach to learning
The Henley approach to learning is a highly respected blend of academic theory and practical ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Construction, Property or Estate management, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here