University of Hertfordshire: Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences - Diagnostic Imaging
|Institution||University of Hertfordshire|
|Department||Health and Emergency Professions|
This course is no longer offered.
University of Hertfordshire currently offers other courses in Health and Emergency Professions:
- Nursing (Learning Disabilities) (2020)
- Practice Certificate in Independent Prescribing (Allied Health Professionals) (2020)
- Practice Certificate in Independent Prescribing (Nurse) (2020)
- Practice Certificate in Independent Prescribing (Pharmacy) (2020)
- Practice Cert in Supplementary Prescribing (Diagnostic Radiographer, Dietician) (2020)
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Medical imaging, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here