University of Derby: Behaviour Change
|Institution||University of Derby|
The first Master’s course of its kind, our MSc Behaviour Change with its distinct pathways, opens doors to a wide range of fulfilling careers which focus on changing people’s behaviour and helping them to make positive choices.
- 100% of our students are satisfied with the overall quality of the course (Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey 2019)
- Develop an in-depth understanding of human behaviour and behaviour change
- Increase your confidence, skills and abilities to foster behaviour change in the context of wellbeing, safety or the natural environment
- Specialise in the areas which interest you most, by taking one of four unique pathways (availability of each depends on student numbers)
- Devise practical ways to promote behaviour change, underpinned by theory and evidence-based science
- Learn from an enthusiastic and experienced team of research-active psychologists and ergonomists
- Take a flexible route to a masters degree: you only need to visit the campus for an induction event and then for nine days each year
- Progress your career in areas such as the health and wellbeing sectors, local government and occupational health and safety – or take your learning to PhD level
- Recognised for its high academic quality, the Ergonomics and Human Factors pathway is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors
This is an original and topical course which challenges assumptions about behaviour change. It is aimed at professionals who want to gain new knowledge to support their work, and at graduates from a broad range of disciplines who would like to specialise in behaviour change and add social science to their skill set.
|Level||RQF Level 7|
You will need an undergraduate degree (lower second or above) or equivalent in a relevant subject or substantial professional experience.
|Location||Kedleston Road Campus|
|EU||875 GBP for Module|
|England||875 GBP for Module|
|Northern Ireland||875 GBP for Module|
|Scotland||875 GBP for Module|
|Wales||875 GBP for Module|
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Environmental conservation, Health studies, Psychology or Behavioural psychology, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here