University of Aberdeen: Clinical Pharmacology MSc
|Institution||University of Aberdeen View institution profile|
|Department||School of Medicine, Medical Sciences and Nutrition View department profile|
This course is no longer offered.
University of Aberdeen currently offers other courses in School of Medicine, Medical Sciences and Nutrition:
- Advanced Clinical Practice (2019)
- Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Bio-Business (2019)
- Cardiovascular Science and Diabetes (2019)
- Clinical Education (2019)
- Clinical Nutrition (2019)
- Clinical Nutrition (2018)
- Clinical Pharmacology (2019)
- Drug Discovery and Development (2019)
- Foundations of Clinical Psychology (2019)
- Genetics (2019)
- Global Health and Management (2019)
- Health Economics for Health Professionals (2019)
- Human Nutrition (2019)
- Immunology and Immunotherapy (2019)
- Industrial Biotechnology (2019)
- Medical Imaging (2019)
- Medical Physics (2019)
- Medical Sciences (2019)
- Microbiology (2019)
- Molecular Medicine (2019)
- Physician Associate Studies (2019)
- Public Health (2019)
- Reproductive and Developmental Biology (2019)
- Research Methods for Health (2019)
- Special Care Dentistry (2018)
- Special Care Dentistry (2019)
Browse other courses in Medicine (general and para-medical), Pharmacology, Analytical science, Molecular biochemistry, Applied genetics, Molecular genetics or Molecular biology, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
University of Aberdeen
School of Medicine, Medical Sciences and Nutrition
The School of Medicine, Medical Sciences, and Nutrition provides a dynamic, world-class teaching, learning and research environment creating opportunities for greater knowledge and scientific discovery that will underpin maintaining good health and the treatment of disease.
Top UK Medical School
We are proud to be ranked 1st in Scotland for medicine and 2nd in the UK in the Guardian League Tables 2020, we are also ranked 1st in the UK for dentistry. The University of Aberdeen is a Top 30 UK University according to The Complete University Guide ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Medicine (general and para-medical), Pharmacology, Analytical science, Molecular biochemistry, Applied genetics, Molecular genetics or Molecular biology, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here