Middlesex University: Master of Business Administration with Integrated Placement (24 months)
An MBA is still as relevant as ever for those business professionals who are serious about advancing their career. Our approach will help develop your understanding of a range of management disciplines as well as equip you with the leadership skills to progress your career.
**Why study Master of Business Administration MBA with Integrated Placement (24 months) at Middlesex University?**
Our MBA is designed to prepare you for the challenges of management, exposing you to the latest thinking in business across a variety of sectors within an international context. You will engage with key management disciplines including financial and economic analysis, strategy and innovation, managing and developing people, global marketing management, operations and supply chain management, and cross-cultural management and ethics.
Fundamental to our approach is a focus on both theory and its application to practice. You will engage in activities from lectures, workshops, talks from visiting speakers alongside the opportunity to work on a field-based consulting project in addition to your final project where you can develop your consulting skills, write a business plan or engage in a more traditional academic report.
Our strong emphasis on your personal and leadership development will be supported by regular sessions to develop your skills in a wide range of areas from communication and negotiation to team-building and leadership. Some workshops will be set in place, others will be chosen by you.
- An emphasis on both theory and practice is central to our teaching approach.
- You will gain a CMI (Chartered Management Institute) qualification in addition to the University degree, without additional study and assessment.
- You have the option in the second term to study a specialist elective online in place of one of the core modules.
- You will spend up to a week on a consulting project, working in the field to address an organisational or industry-based challenge.
- We emphasise personal and professional development with a compulsory module designed to run throughout the year to help you achieve your career aspiration.
- As part of this course, you can do an optional three month or one year industry placement. Programmes with integrated placements give you the opportunity to apply the skills you have learned throughout your studies in a practical environment. You will be earning a full time salary and will learn skills that can't be taught in a classroom at University. During the placement, you will be able to gain further insight into industrial practice that you can take forward into your individual project and into your future career.
Although the placement is not guaranteed, the University maintains links with a wide network of organisations who offer placement opportunities. The University will also provide you with full support to help you secure a placement, from job application to the interview.
In order to qualify for the placement period you must have passed all modules in the semesters preceding the placement. The placement will take place after the taught modules and before your final dissertation/applied project.
|Level||RQF Level 7|
2:2 (hons degree) or equivalent qualification
|EU||18000 GBP for Whole course|
|England||18000 GBP for Whole course|
|Northern Ireland||18000 GBP for Whole course|
|Scotland||18000 GBP for Whole course|
|Wales||18000 GBP for Whole course|
|Channel Islands||18000 GBP for Whole course|
|International||19000 GBP for Whole course|
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Business studies, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here