University of Huddersfieldhttp://www.hud.ac.uk/
University of Huddersfield
Join the University of Huddersfield and you’ll be part of a global postgraduate community working alongside award-winning academics and world-leading research teams, focused on developing the skills you need for your future success.
Enhancing your career
Postgraduate degrees and research are challenging, inspiring and can make a big difference to your professional life. At Huddersfield the average starting salary of our postgraduates is £28.7k per annum and 93.8% of our postgraduate students go on to work and/or study within six months of graduating (DLHE 2016/17).
Whatever your reasons, studying at Huddersfield means that you’ll have access to great employment support – not just whilst you’re here, but throughout your working life.
The University of Huddersfield is a gold-rated university in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) and we’re ranked number one in England for the proportion of staff with teaching qualifications (HEFCE 2016). This expertise extends way beyond our campus; we actively engage with professionals, statutory and regulatory bodies to ensure we teach in a way that will help you to progress your career, as well as deepen your knowledge and broaden your experience.
Fitting studies around you
Most of our taught postgraduate degrees and all of our research degrees can be studied full-time or part-time and some courses offer distance learning. You can also consider undertaking a Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma; these qualifications are steps towards a Master’s degree, are internationally recognised and can be built upon in the future.
Fees and funding
Postgraduate study and research is now more accessible than you think, thanks to the introduction of Government loans to support with tuition fees and the cost of living. We also offer a range of scholarships and bursaries for international students.
Tuition fees vary depending on the course/programme you choose and details can be found within our online course finder directory.
Supporting your journey
We’ve invested nearly £156million in exciting new buildings, top class facilities and support services to ensure Huddersfield is an amazing place to learn. With everything accessible across one campus and set at the heart of a lively town surrounded by stunning countryside, you’ll soon feel at home.
Our postgraduate community is made up of over 5,200, including taught students and researchers from nearly 100 different nationalities. We offer a whole range of specialist support to ensure you get the most out of your studies.
There’s nothing quite like a visit to campus to get a feel for what studying with us is really like. We have regular Postgraduate Study Fairs throughout the year, giving you the opportunity to visit campus, speak to staff and current students and get top tips on making your application.
You can also get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also have regional offices based in the following locations:
- Accountancy, Finance and Economics (BDAFE)
- Applied Sciences - General (SAPPS)
- Architecture and Three-Dimensional Design (TA3D)
- Art Design and Architecture - General (TADA)
- Behavioural and Social Sciences (BandSS)
- Biological Sciences (SBIOLSCI)
- Business School (B) - General (BHUBS)
- Chemical Sciences (SCHEMSCI)
- Computing and Engineering
- Computing and Engineering (CE)
- Department of Accountancy Finance and Economics (BDAFE)
- Department of Behavioural and Social Sciences (HDBSS)
- Department of Computer Science (CEI)
- Department of History English Languages and Media (ADHELM)
- Department of Logistics Operations Hospitality and Marketing (BDLOHM)
- Department of Management (BDMGMT)
- Department of Music and Drama (ADMUS)
- Department of Psychology (HDPSY)
- Education and Community Studies (DECS)
- Education and Professional Development (DEDUC)
- Engineering and Technology (CEET)
- Fashion and Textiles (TFAT)
- Health Sciences (HDHS)
- Human and Health Sciences - General (HHAHS)
- Informatics (CEI)
- Initial Teacher Education (DITE)
- Law School (BDLAW)
- Logistics, Operations, Hospitality and Marketing (BDLOHM)
- Management (BDMGMT)
- Music Humanities and Media- General
- Music Humanities and Media- General (AMUSH)
- PGCE courses
- Pharmacy (SPHARM)
- Strategy, Marketing and Economics (BSMKTG)
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here