University of Essexhttp://www.essex.ac.uk
University of Essex
As an Essex postgraduate you’ll have the freedom to challenge the status quo, ask the difficult questions and take intellectual risk. You’re taught and supported by world-leading academics in our research-intensive environment. You will be at home in an environment that will enable you to make a difference.
Teaching and research quality
We are rated Gold in the most recent Teaching Excellence Framework (2017), which means you’ll receive an excellent educational experience. Our pioneering work continues to change the world – we’re ranked 25th in the UK for research quality (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021).
We are global
Our international community attracts students and staff from over 130 countries and our outstanding living and learning environment creates exceptional graduates with the skills and knowledge to push the boundaries and create new knowledge.
At Essex you’ll discover the world in one place. We are ranked 4th in the UK for international outlook in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021
Join Nobel Prize-winners, award-winning directors, presidents, astronauts and over 75,000 other alumni who have gone on to shape the world and share the Essex spirit.
If you want to immerse yourself in our forward-thinking, supportive community and change the world for the better, welcome home.
We offer a wide and interesting range of Masters courses and research degrees across social sciences, business, law, humanities, science and health. Discover your perfect course and start exploring now.
Start in January
Some of our Masters courses enable you to start your degree in January instead of October. This may give you more choice and flexibility to fit postgraduate study into your life and your future plans.
Funding for you
We understand that money matters, which is why we offer a range of scholarships, discounts and other funding opportunities to make sure all of our postgraduate students have the potential to succeed.
We're split across three campuses in the county of Essex (in the East of England), with each location offering a unique and exciting experience.
- Our largest campus
- Two miles from the centre of Colchester – the oldest recorded town in Britain, whilst being a lively and modern place to live
- Set in over 200 acres of beautiful, historic parkland
- Shops, cafés, bars, a student centre, library, theatre, computer labs, sports facilities and one of the best Students’ Unions in the country, all on one site
- Under an hour from London and quick links to Stansted airport
- Modern, high-quality teaching and research environment
- In the heart of Southend-on-Sea – with the buzz and amenities of the town centre on your doorstep
- Combines teaching spaces, IT labs, open study areas, rehearsal studios, a medical skills lab, a theatre, and a Students’ Union venue
- Seven miles of award-winning coastline
- Under an hour from London, and Southend airport is less than ten minutes away
- The home of our East 15 Acting School
- One of the most innovative acting schools in the UK
- Five minutes' walk from the nearest London Underground Station, which means that within 30 minutes you'll be in central London
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here