find your perfect postgrad program
Search our Database of 30,000 Courses
Met Film School
MetFilm School Overview
MetFilm School is a world-leading film, television and online media school which offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and short courses in London, Leeds, and Berlin. The London campus is based at the famous Ealing Studios, our Leeds campus is based at Prime Studios and in the heart of the film & TV industry in Leeds city centre. Our Berlin campus is based at BUFA Studios. Classes are led by award-winning professionals with numerous industry awards and nominations, including BAFTAs, Emmys, and Oscars.
MetFilm School offers six MA Programmes in the following disciplines: MA Cinematography, MA Directing, MA Film & Television Production*, MA Producing, MA Postproduction, and MA Screenwriting
- MA courses are ideal for students who are looking to further their careers with practical and specialised training, improve their networking and pitching skills and create industry-standard content across a range of screen platforms.
- Our MA graduates have gone on to a variety of roles with established media companies and smaller independents as well as setting up on their own or with other MA graduates. They work as Producers, Directors, Editors, Cinematographers and Online Entrepreneurs for companies including Netflix, HBO, World Productions, Working Title, Disney, the BBC, All3Media and Warner Brothers.
- We offer our MA students a unique opportunity to engage in a combined industry project with real-life clients during their courses. Previous clients include Time Out, Nespresso, Stonewall, DHL, Jamie Oliver'
Request a Free Prospectus to find out more.
*Directing, Screenwriting, Producing, Postproduction and Cinematography run every October, Film & Television Production starts in March. All MA programmes are one year study.
Why MetFilm School?
1. Creative Environment. Learn at the industry’s heart and take classes in a working film studios.
2. Practical. Our courses cover core business skills from setting up your own production company, securing film commissions, team management to providing a firm grounding in the practical fundamentals of filmmaking.
3. Award-winning tutors. Our tutors and guest speakers are working screen professionals with numerous industry awards and nominations, including BAFTAs, Emmys and Oscars.
5. Career support. We concentrate on employability right from the start and as a student and graduate of MetFilm School, you get access to our dedicated careers advice department, MetFilm Futures, who focus on supporting you and ensuring you develop the skills needed to succeed in the industry.
Find out more about our MA Courses.
“Film school gave me an environment where I could work on my ideas. I know more about the kinds of films I want to make now, and I know a lot more about the industry than I did.”
Josh Bregman, MA Filmmaking graduate
“The “Networking” concept has always scared me but sharing your work and passion of what you do while you’re studying can be really useful. My first job after graduating was with the camera department on a Danny Boyle shoot; all thanks to another student who trusted me professionally."
Beatriz Sastre MA graduate
Do you have any questions? Contact us today.
London W5 5EP
Admissions Team: +44 20 8280 9119
Fax +44 20 8280 9119
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here