GISMA Business School
GISMA Business School was founded in 1999 to provide internationally-recognised qualifications in business education to students from around the world. It offers a range of courses, from accredited undergraduate and postgraduate programmes to executive and language classes. All of these are aimed at those aspiring to take on managerial positions and kick-start their careers in Germany, upon successful completion of their course.
Based in the exciting cities of Hannover, Berlin, Hamburg and London, GISMA specialises in a range of business, finance and marketing based degrees.
GISMA aims to empower professionals to respond to the demands of today’s high-global business environment. The school focuses on connecting the education and corporate sector by ensuring students are ready to succeed in the workplace. Through hands-on experience with companies and by combining theory and practice, GISMA helps students develop personally and professionally to become tomorrow’s leaders.
Why choose GISMA?
- Study globally-ranked programmes, such as the school’s MBA and MIB courses;
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available;
- GIMSA has been AMBA-accredited since 2011;
- GISMA is partnered with top business schools around the world, including triple-accredited Grenoble Ecole de Management;
- Dedicated careers centre offering support to help students find a job in Germany;
- Our faculty consists of industry experts with years of international experience;
- Free German lessons and visa assistance;
- Upon successful graduation, students are entitled to apply for an 18-month post study work-permit to take advantage of career opportunities within Germany.
- Students benefit from all classes being taught 100% in English - the world’s foremost language for business;
With students from all over the world, GISMA Business School prides itself on its diverse learning environment. When students join the school, they are joining a multi-cultural student cohort of over 40 nationalities from around the globe.
Students can take advantage of our extensive network of global companies such as Continental, Zalando and Volkswagen among others, which a number of graduates currently work at. This is thanks to our career services who organise company trips to give students first-hand experience of German business culture and useful networking opportunities.
We believe in lifelong learning which is why we continuously enhance and encourage interactions between former and current students to help with career exploration.
We offer the choice of three exciting locations across Germany, one of the most popular destinations for international students opting to study abroad. All of our modern campuses are surrounded by key players in the corporate world, thanks to the country’s flourishing economy and start-up scene.
Berlin is known for its thriving business scene, offering countless opportunities for young professionals and entrepreneurs. Our campus is located in the heart of the city, with easy access to multiple attractions for students to explore Berlin’s rich culture and political history.
GISMA’s Hannover campus is also located in the city centre, overlooking the River Leine and walking distance from shops, restaurants and museums.
As Germany’s second largest city and a hub for science, innovation and education, Hamburg is a top destination for international students. GISMA students benefit from having access to the city’s exciting career opportunities, and lively art and music scene too.
Our London campus is located in the heart of the city. It is accessible via public transport and has multiple attractions and some of the world’s largest corporations nearby.
Our strategic partners include:
- Grenoble Ecole de Management (accredited by AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB)
- The University of Law (awarded a Gold ranking in the UK’s government-led Teaching Excellence Framework in 2017)
- Arden University (the first specialist online learning university to launch in the UK in the last 50 years)
- Kingston University (triple accredited by AMBA, AACSB and EPAS)
Reason to study at GISMA
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here