find your perfect postgrad program
Search our Database of 30,000 Courses
Falmouth is an incredible place to study. It’s a place where collaboration, ideas, innovation and change makers are celebrated.
With a focus on the future, we’re exploring the potential of new technology and entrepreneurship, we’re pushing boundaries and capitalising on the power of creativity.
Our approach means that students are doing it for real from the moment they arrive on campus; getting the skills they need in order to be a part of the creative economy after graduation.
All of our courses are closely aligned with industry, so students tackle live briefs, work in professional-standard facilities and are taught by academics who are experts in their field.
Take a look at our postgraduate courses or order a prospectus.
Research and Innovation
Research and innovation at Falmouth is built on the principle of open innovation - the idea that the grand challenges of our age can be addressed most effectively when tackled collaboratively across disciplinary boundaries.
Our researchers apply ideas and methodologies derived from the creative industries to tackle real-world challenges in a wide range of sectors. Their creative and innovative approaches are enabling new knowledge, solutions, services and products that have a tangible impact in the world.
Find out more about our research.
Our industry-standard facilities are accessible to all and designed to help you shape and define the future. Cutting-edge technology combines with traditional techniques across all our departments to give you the toolkit you need to bring your ideas to life, become an industry leading pioneer, and develop a skill set you’ll draw on every day in your professional life.
- Games Academy with immersive experience development Lab, VR development stations and equipment such as HoloLens and motion capture suits
- Photography studios, dark rooms, process areas and photo-microscopy laboratory
- Purpose-built performance venue with theatre space, rehearsal rooms, fully sprung dance floors and recording studios
- Equipment hire facilities including cameras, recording systems, synthesizers, lighting rigs, microphones, grip and stabilisation systems
- Art and design workshops including woodwork, printmaking, metal work, sculpture and wax modelling
- 3D scanning and rapid prototyping equipment
- Production studios, animation studios, stop motion studio and green screen
- Dedicated writers’ room, fully equipped digital newsroom, podcasting and audio recording facilities
Based in one of the most beautiful parts of the country, Falmouth consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the UK. The town is set among stunning natural beauty in all directions, and you’ll find a rich mix of independent shops, bars, cafes and restaurants as well as a year-round programme of events.
With the great outdoors on your doorstep there is so much to see and do. Cornwall boasts over 400 miles of coastline and Falmouth itself is home to three beaches! You’ll find live music everywhere in Cornwall, from the local Falmouth festivals and music scene, to Eden Sessions, Tunes in the Dunes and Boardmasters.
We think it’s a special place - where else can you find world-class beaches, delicious food, music, culture and art, cutting-edge tech and innovation, and a vibrant creative community all in one place?
Woodlane, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 4RH
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here