Canterbury Christ Church Universityhttps://www.canterbury.ac.uk/
Canterbury Christchurch University
Originally starting out as a teacher training college in the 1960s, Canterbury Christ Church University (CCCU) now offers a diverse range of courses and has a very strong record for health-related courses and teacher education.
There are four academic faculties:
The University has ambitious and exciting plans for the future with a £150 million campus development, which includes a new centre for engineering and technology, and a stunning, new arts building which opened in January 2019. Further investment in STEM includes the creation of Kent and Medway’s first-ever medical school, in partnership with the University of Kent which launches in 2020.
At Canterbury Christ Church University you can choose from a wide range of taught and research postgraduate degrees, ranging from Certificates and Diplomas to Masters courses and PhD degrees by thesis, portfolio and publication.
Nearly 90% of its research submitted to the 2014 Research Excellence Framework (REF) was assessed as world-leading, internationally significant or internationally recognised.
Christ Church's main campus is situated in the world-famous city of Canterbury and is one of only a handful of universities with a campus in a World Heritage Site. Canterbury is less than an hour from London by high-speed train and the Continent is easily accessible.
The University also has a campus in Medway and a centre in Tunbridge Wells. There are around 17,000 students, of which 70% study full-time.
Join us at one of our Open Days and find out what makes Canterbury Christ Church University such a great place to study.
If you're thinking about applying to Canterbury Christ Church University or would like more information about student fees or our accommodation, there are several ways that you are able to contact us.
For postgraduate taught enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For postgraduate research enquiries, please email: email@example.com or telephone: 01227 782701
University Switchboard: +44 (0)1227 767700
Course Enquiry Team: +44 (0)1227 78290
- Centre for Work Based Learning and Continuing Development
- Christ Church Business School
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Health and Wellbeing
- Institute of Medical Sciences
- Not Applicable
- PGCE courses
- Research Centre for Children, Families and Communities
- School of Allied and Public Health Professions
- School of Allied Health Professions
- School of Childhood and Education Sciences
- School of Human and Life Sciences
- School of Humanities
- School of Language Studies and Applied Linguistics
- School of Law, Criminal Justice and Policing
- School of Media, Art and Design
- School of Music and Performing Arts
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work
- School of Psychology, Politics and Sociology
- School of Public Health, Midwifery and Social Work
- School of Teacher Education and Development
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here